• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Sign on for a Website?

In summary, the sign-up process for a website can vary in terms of timing, cost, and technical knowledge required. It is important to research the specific website to determine its sign-up process and any necessary information or documents beforehand. In most cases, you can sign up at any time, but it's best to check for any specific sign-up windows or limited availability.
dexheimers
My wife and I just purchased our super starter kit. How long (or how many sales) do we have to get the website? I know there is a yearly fee, but it is really small.

You can get your website as soon as you have your debit card number. The only things you will not be able to do on your website until you qualify ($1250 in sales) is set up bridal registrys and people can't do individual orders, but they can submit orders that are tied to a show.

great! Hopefully the $1250 will come soon! :)

thanks!

the fees are $42 for 6 months or $72 for a year

Hi there! Congratulations on purchasing your super starter kit! I'm so excited for you and your wife to start your pampered chef journey. As for the website, you will have access to it as soon as you activate your consultant account. There is no minimum number of sales required to get the website, and the yearly fee is indeed very small. It's a great tool to help you reach even more customers and grow your business. Best of luck to you both!

1. When can we sign on for a website?

The sign-up process for a website can vary depending on the provider or platform you choose. Some websites may allow you to sign up immediately, while others may require a waiting period or approval process. It's best to research the specific website you are interested in to determine their sign-up process.

2. How long does the sign-up process take?

The length of the sign-up process can also vary depending on the website. Some may only take a few minutes, while others may require more information and take longer. It's important to carefully read through the sign-up instructions and have any necessary information or documents prepared beforehand to expedite the process.

3. Is there a cost to sign up for a website?

This can also vary depending on the website. Some may offer free sign-ups, while others may have a subscription fee or require payment for certain features or services. It's important to carefully review the pricing and payment options for the website you are interested in before signing up.

4. Do I need any technical knowledge to sign up for a website?

This can depend on the type of website you are signing up for. Some may be user-friendly and require little to no technical knowledge, while others may require more advanced skills. It's important to research the website and its features to determine if any technical knowledge is needed.

5. Can I sign up for a website at any time?

In most cases, yes, you can sign up for a website at any time. However, there may be certain websites that have specific sign-up windows or limited availability. It's best to check the website's sign-up options and availability before attempting to sign up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pccbradley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LizJones
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • buzz26