• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome to Consultant Q&A: When to Sign Up?

school and stuff and then sign up. It'll be worth it.If you need ideas on where to find those shows, yell. Lots of resources! Talk to relatives, friends, people in your kid's activities, EVERYONE. If they don't want to do a show, ask for referrals! Get outside your family circle fast.Thanks for the info!!
jrodeo
Hi everyone,

I was wondering; I've read here that the new catalog comes out in September. If I sign in late July/early August, will I get new paperwork and a change in the kit that's pictured now? Or would that only happen if I sign after the 1st of September? I'm not sure when would be the best time to become a consultant and any and all advice would be greatly appreciated!!

The best time to become a consultant is RIGHT NOW!!! How soon do you want to earn your first commission check????They will tell us the cut off deadlines for the kits at National Conference. There is a usually a short time when the kit includes a set of both catalogs and then at a certain point they switch over.

We won't know if the kit will change until we go to conference in July. As far as signing, the earlier the better. The new catalog with new products comes out September 1st and we all get a sample of the new paperwork. They call it a change over kit. It's a small supply of new paperwork. This month is the month to earn the new products and if you don't earn any or all of them you can still purchase them @ 50% off.

You have to ask yourself when do I want to get my first paycheck, not what do I want in my kit!:)

Also you can get the booster kit, well it used to be called the booster kit, basically it the new consultant business building kit! I know others out there will correct my words if I'm not correct on the name here! The information about it will be in you paperwork box that comes to you with your new products. It is an excellent deal for new consultants. You can order it for a minimal amount of money and it will have 50 brand new catalogs, along with all kinds of other necessary paperwork items that we need, so my reccomendation is to order that after the new paperwork is available to us... I would sign RIGHT NOW! There is always something wonderful going on and I wouldn't miss it if I was you! :thumbup: ;)

Last edited:
DebbieJ said:
The best time to become a consultant is RIGHT NOW!!! How soon do you want to earn your first commission check????

They will tell us the cut off deadlines for the kits at National Conference. There is a usually a short time when the kit includes a set of both catalogs and then at a certain point they switch over.
DITTO! You will be earning money now if you sign. Why waste the summer?

Here is the information about he Fall paperwork that is listed in the June CN:

All new consultant kits shipped Aug. 1-22 will receive the fall paperwork and include a spring/summer transition packet (50 receipts and 25 spring/summer catalogs). Starting Aug. 23 they will only include fall paperwork.

ALL consultants who join before Aug. 1 will get the spring/summer paperwork and will get a change over kit of Fall paperwork - 25 fall catalogs and samples of other paperwork that will be changing.

Double ditto the above. I hemmed and hawed for over a decade. Then when I got serious about the biz I hemmed and hawed for a few more months. Finally signed...After 1 1/2 years, I'd have to say the best time is NOW (if you've set up your calendar). Don't wait for a promo or anything. Get on the phone, tell people you're wanting to start on X date and book your calendar full. A full calendar will give you the best start.If you need ideas on where to find those shows, yell. Lots of resources!
Talk to relatives, friends, people in your kid's activities, EVERYONE. If they don't want to do a show, ask for referrals! Get outside your family circle fast.

Thanks for the info!!

I would sign now but I started summer school this week. I'm taking a full load and am quite overwhelmed. It's a six week session, so I was thinking I'd wait until the session was over. It's hard to wait, I've been so excited reading all of your posts and planning my entry into this great business!

Thanks again for your help!!

jrodeo said:
Thanks for the info!!

I would sign now but I started summer school this week. I'm taking a full load and am quite overwhelmed. It's a six week session, so I was thinking I'd wait until the session was over. It's hard to wait, I've been so excited reading all of your posts and planning my entry into this great business!

Thanks again for your help!!

At least get ready...take a break from your studies once a day and make a few phone calls. Don't stress yourself out with those courses.

(As a student for many years along with working, I understand!)

Thanks Janet! I'll do that!

I've been making lists of all the different groups of people I know. I'm thinking of doing two mother-daughter interactive shows (haven't decided what food yet) and two friend/family/neighbor 30-minute chicken shows (using the DCB.) I really enjoyed reading all the threads on that 30-minute chicken.

I just need to borrow/buy that DCB. Am I able to do that when I sign and order my kit? Buy any additional items, that is? There are several things I'd like to have to get a great start.

Thanks again!

Hey Julie,I just PM'd you. Where in N. Cali do you live? I live just south of Redding - If you are close to me I'd be happy to let you borrow what you need -- the DCB is my FAVORITE! :D

jrodeo said:
Thanks Janet! I'll do that!

I've been making lists of all the different groups of people I know. I'm thinking of doing two mother-daughter interactive shows (haven't decided what food yet) and two friend/family/neighbor 30-minute chicken shows (using the DCB.) I really enjoyed reading all the threads on that 30-minute chicken.

I just need to borrow/buy that DCB. Am I able to do that when I sign and order my kit? Buy any additional items, that is? There are several things I'd like to have to get a great start.

Thanks again!
Talk to your recruiter. You could do a show with her and use some of the free product value to buy down your kit and the rest (or all of it if you prefer) and the show discount to get some of those products you want.

1. What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid social security number. You also need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the essential tools and resources to start your business.

2. Do I need to have previous sales experience to become a consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not required to become a Pampered Chef consultant. Our training and support programs are designed to help you succeed regardless of your previous experience.

3. How much does it cost to sign up as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to sign up as a consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our kits range from $99 to $279 and include a variety of products and business tools to help you get started.

4. Can I become a consultant if I don't have a lot of time to commit?

Yes, being a Pampered Chef consultant is flexible and can be tailored to your schedule. You can choose to work part-time or full-time, depending on your availability. We also offer online and virtual party options, making it easier to work around your schedule.

5. What kind of support and training do you offer to consultants?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a variety of training and support resources, including online training courses, mentorship programs, and a community of consultants to share ideas and tips with. We also offer ongoing support from our corporate team to help you grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brennan1265
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • Kitchen Love Lauren