• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing Up as a New Consultant: Requirements & Info

In summary, the website is not available to new consultants until they qualify, and starter kits have been shipping slowly.
cheferikab
Gold Member
Are we able to sign up for a website as a new consultant or is there a requirement that must be met first? I have probably already read this somewhere, but I am on information overload

No such thing as a dumb question.You must be qualified (an official consultant) before you can get your website.

Nope. You can get a website as soon as you get your consultant number and debit card. You just can't take individual online orders or have registries until you qualify. But you can use the site for news, show invites and to collect show orders.

That's what I thought! Thanks!

That's right. See, I'm up way too late. Thanks, Ann.

You're welcome.
It's my bedtime, too, but there's an interesting episode of Law and Order on.

I was just checking in here as my receipts and thank you cards were printing out from the shows I closed today.

So that leaves me wondering... How long does the debit card ordeal usually take? Also, anyone know how long it has been taking for starter kits to arrive? Thanks!

The debit card number is usually available (via phone) within about 3 business days, although officially it takes 5. Then the plastic card arrives in the mail a few days later.

Starter kits are usually shipped pretty quickly. How soon you receive it will depend on the typical transit time between HO and your house. I see that you're in Washington, that's probably 4-5 days (and any WA consultants on here can correct me if I'm wrong).

I called to get my debit number. I had things to do! LOL!!

Thank you guys for the responses.... I like the idea of calling for the number. I would like to get the website up ASAP in order to help out my first few hosts.

With all the incentives the company offers during the first few months, I wish you could sign up and PICK your ship date, or at least request a shipping window! I would like to make the most out of my first 30 days and it is driving me nuts thta I have virtually no control over when those first 30 days may occur!

Okay, thanks for letting me vent.... And thanks again for all the info!

chefann said:
The debit card number is usually available (via phone) within about 3 business days, although officially it takes 5. Then the plastic card arrives in the mail a few days later.

Starter kits are usually shipped pretty quickly. How soon you receive it will depend on the typical transit time between HO and your house. I see that you're in Washington, that's probably 4-5 days (and any WA consultants on here can correct me if I'm wrong).

You're right Ann! Don't you just love being told you are right!;) :D
From when they ship it, it usually takes 4 days, Fed Ex has been quicker with our deliveries in Washington, then UPS was. When Fed Ex get them they deliver them that day, with UPS it always waited until the next day.

Also just call the Express Information Line to get your debit card #

cookingisfunagain said:
So that leaves me wondering... How long does the debit card ordeal usually take? Also, anyone know how long it has been taking for starter kits to arrive? Thanks!

Waving "Hi" from the other side of the state! Welcome!:D :) ;)

cookingisfunagain said:
Thank you guys for the responses.... I like the idea of calling for the number. I would like to get the website up ASAP in order to help out my first few hosts.

With all the incentives the company offers during the first few months, I wish you could sign up and PICK your ship date, or at least request a shipping window! I would like to make the most out of my first 30 days and it is driving me nuts thta I have virtually no control over when those first 30 days may occur!

Okay, thanks for letting me vent.... And thanks again for all the info!
You will do so good in this business!:) I love your excitement! Just host coach like crazy right now, it's one thing you can do while your waiting! Also, if your recruiter can, get some stuff (paperwork and what not) from her to help you get going and then you can just reimburse her when you get yours!;)

MissChef said:
You're right Ann! Don't you just love being told you are right!;) :D
I was going to post that I'm always right :D, but then I remembered that just this morning I started a thread about not being right (although that situation worked out splendidly).

What I DO love is how most of us here on CS seem to mesh well and understand eachother's bizarre humor, while still representing a very wide variety of people and personalities.
{{{hugs}}}

[/sappy stuff]

shedding a tear!!! sappy right here with ya!! But again, that's right! We all do so well with each other! Most of the time! Sometimes a few of us get a little hormonal:D and we need to be gently spanked and we get right back in line! :D :p LOL!
Love ya Ann!:D ;)

chefann said:
I was going to post that I'm always right :D, but then I remembered that just this morning I started a thread about not being right (although that situation worked out splendidly).

What I DO love is how most of us here on CS seem to mesh well and understand eachother's bizarre humor, while still representing a very wide variety of people and personalities.
{{{hugs}}}

[/sappy stuff]

Are you talking about me? You're talking about me. Aren't you? :cool:

Now, Rae, do you need the spanking I was just talking about?! LOL! ROTFL!:D
J/K I know it's your humor coming through again!
I always enjoy your posts, Rae, You always have "Blessings" in your signature and you are a blessing to most of us!;) :)

I lived over in Elk for a year, si I know right where you are.

My recruiter got me a quick start kit and a spring DVD (and a few other goodies), and I bought some additional catalogs and order forms from ebay. Then, I had completely forgotten that one of my neighbors used to be a consultant. Well, she had a ton of stuff that she offered me a great deal on.... For $50 I got a nice newer style rolling thing, a tool caddy, a stone holder, a huge stack of old catalogs that will great for the fair, her old meeting notes and flyers and all her sheet protectors nad plastic binders that she used for hostess packs, along with a ton of other stuff like tapes, cd's and stickers.

And with all the wonderful resources and advice I have found here, I should be set to go~

Thanks again!

Last edited:
MissChef said:
Now, Rae, do you need the spanking I was just talking about?! LOL! ROTFL!:D
J/K I know it's your humor coming through again!
I always enjoy your posts, Rae, You always have "Blessings" in your signature and you are a blessing to most of us!;) :)

Aww, thanks. I stand secure in the knowledge that you can't reach me from way over there to give me that spanking.

Related to Signing Up as a New Consultant: Requirements & Info

What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you must be at least 18 years old and live in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico. You will also need to purchase a starter kit and pay a one-time enrollment fee.

What is included in the starter kit for new consultants?

The starter kit includes a variety of products and business supplies to help you get started as a Pampered Chef consultant. This includes kitchen tools, cookbooks, order forms, catalogs, and more.

How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on which starter kit you choose. The basic starter kit is $109, and the deluxe kit is $159. There is also a mini kit available for $49. In addition, there is a one-time enrollment fee of $9.50.

Do I need to have experience with Pampered Chef products to become a consultant?

No, you do not need to have previous experience with Pampered Chef products to become a consultant. However, it is helpful to have a passion for cooking and using high-quality kitchen tools.

What kind of support and training is available for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training and support for new consultants, including an online training center, monthly newsletters, and access to a network of experienced consultants. You will also have a mentor to help guide you through the process of starting your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brennan1265
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mbranham
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • WestCoastPC