• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did You All See the New Feature on Cc?

most of my people are in the same general area as me.Yes, you can enter in the zip code and find them all in an area. Mine is not working quite that well. I enter "S" for the last name, and the ZIP that's another section of my town (although the number is quite different from my ZIP: 33 for me, and 76 for the other area), and it only brings up someone else. But when I use S and my zip, I'm the only one. :)I found myself an one person in a town next to me that I have never heard of. I have heard of another person selling but this is not the same name.
baychef
Silver Member
Go to the PC main website and now instead of "consultant sign in" being the first choice, they have "find consultant" as the first link.

Then you have two choices: "I already have a consultant" and "Find a consultant". You are required to have the correct last name & zip code. I was disappointed to see that on the second choice of find a consultant that the phone number of the person inquiring was not required. Many a packet has been sent out with no way to contact the person. E-mail is required, however, you probably will end up in a junk folder.:grumpy:

I haven't noticed that but then I am it in my fav's to go directly to the sign in page.

I really like that new feature

I'm a little annoyed, because I just tried it and I don't come up when I search for myself.....:mad: Not sure what's up with that!

I've tried putting myself in before as well and I don't show up:confused:

Do you have the feature on the Candian CC? If you are trying to log in on the U.S. CC, then you would not come up because we can not sell in each other's county.

Just a thought....I didn't try my own to see if it actually works!!

Very nice! I do wish it would have the option to search by state and not just zip code though. I do shows in other states and cities and those people probably don't know my zip, but they do know that I am near Atlanta.

baychef said:
Do you have the feature on the Candian CC? If you are trying to log in on the U.S. CC, then you would not come up because we can not sell in each other's county.

Just a thought....I didn't try my own to see if it actually works!!

Yup we have the feature in Canada too.

I tried some of my downline and they all come through. Actually, it gave two consultant names that began with the same last letter, but different zip codes!

I understand what you mean, Linda about the state. I just had a HO referral and when I called, the person was looking for a consultant about 60 miles north of where I live. He knew the first name, not the last and it was a personal call he wanted to make because she had about 400 pictures of his that he wanted returned....yes, you read that all correctly....VERY STRANGE and I did not recognize the first name.

If this uses the same search algorhythm as the "find my consultant" that was linked recently from the "host a show" area, it uses the entered ZIP as a starting point, and searches a large area. Last week, I entered part of my director's name and my ZIP (I'm 20 miles from her), and she came up.

rennea said:

Hmmmmm...not sure why then, perhaps it warrants a 4 to 5 hour wait call to the Solution Center!!:yuck:

Seriously, maybe an e-mail to tech support would help explain the problem.

chefann said:
If this uses the same search algorhythm as the "find my consultant" that was linked recently from the "host a show" area, it uses the entered ZIP as a starting point, and searches a large area. Last week, I entered part of my director's name and my ZIP (I'm 20 miles from her), and she came up.
Yes, but if all they know is that I live in Georgia near Atlanta then they won't have my zip code. Hopefully my customers have me in their address book and have my PWS bookmarked though so they won't lose me.....I'd like to think so...

I put an "M" for the last name and then entered my zip code. I came up and another consultant who lives one town over with an M last name came up!

Cool!

Mine's not working quite that well. I enter "S" for the last name, and the ZIP that's another section of my town (although the number is quite different from my ZIP: 33 for me, and 76 for the other area), and it only brings up someone else. But when I use S and my zip, I'm the only one. :)

Hmmm...I am not crazy about it - I do shows 45 north and 45 south of me...yet when I put in those zips, I don;t com eup...only when I put in zips within 15 miles of me

I found myself an one person in a town next to me that I have never heard of. I have heard of another person selling but this is not the same name. hmmmmmm..........

I wish you could just enter in the zip code and find them all in an area. I am curious as to who all is around me b/c I do not hear of any one other than the one other person doing shows around here at all.

rennea said:

I don't see it on the Canadian site?

I am able to find myself and a few local director friends of mine - but none of my downline??

For those of you that cannot find yourself, do you have a website? I am just curious, because when I found my name, it has where you can contact me and to click on my website. Just wondering if that could be why you don't come up........

Winnipegk said:
I don't see it on the Canadian site?

On the main PC screen, Click on "contact a consultant" in the middle of the page, or click on "come join us" at the top of the page.

mpkegley said:
For those of you that cannot find yourself, do you have a website? I am just curious, because when I found my name, it has where you can contact me and to click on my website. Just wondering if that could be why you don't come up........

Yep, I do! I made sure I was on the Canadian site too, and no luck. I think I will have to send an email. I would like to suggest too that we can search by province. I guess they do have to work out the bugs! :rolleyes:

dannyzmom said:
Hmmm...I am not crazy about it - I do shows 45 north and 45 south of me...yet when I put in those zips, I don;t com eup...only when I put in zips within 15 miles of me

I could be wrong (not a first or a last) but won't it work only with the zip code that is logged in for our address? I really think that this is for someone who knows a consultant and wants to make sure that their consultant gets contacted.

mpkegley said:
That's not a requirement, because the woman who comes up with "S" and the ZIP for the other part of my town doesn't have a website link.

I'm very annoyed. Friend looking for me, using the zip code came up with a consultant far FAR away, and in another telephone area code! Ditto with another friend :( Not sure who I speak to at HO about this...

OK I see it now...it's not as clear as the US site...It doesn't find me either...

Yipee!! I found me!!! Is this about the same as Googling yourself to see what you find?

eakI only come up under my First name.... No one uses that or knows me by that name.... I have a call in to PC to see if they will add my legal Middle name.... EVERYTHING is under that.

1. What is the new feature on CC?

The new feature on CC is our customizable meal planning tool. It allows you to select your dietary preferences and schedule meals for the week, generating a shopping list and recipes for each day.

2. How do I access the new feature on CC?

You can access the new feature on CC by logging into your account and clicking on the "Meal Planning" tab at the top of the page. From there, you can start customizing your meal plan.

3. Is the new feature on CC free to use?

Yes, the new feature on CC is completely free for all users. You do not need to be a paying member to access or use this tool.

4. Can I save my meal plans on CC?

Yes, you can save your meal plans on CC by clicking the "Save" button at the bottom of your plan. This allows you to easily access and use the same meal plan in the future.

5. Are the recipes on the new feature on CC from Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes on the new feature on CC are a combination of Pampered Chef recipes and recipes from our partnered bloggers and chefs. We strive to provide a diverse range of recipes to fit everyone's tastes and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PCGINA
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sarahlegare
  • c00p