• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do I get a website as a consultant after signing up today?

In summary, the website is available and you can sign up for a debit card and credit card. You can also get show orders only after you qualify. After you qualify individual ordering and the wedding registry will be activated.
buzz26
I signed today and got the confirmation e-mail. I wait for my kit of course, but everyone is talking about there website. How do I get one of those? Is it the consultant sign-in on the official site?

I'm in the same boat...just waiting. I'd love to get a jump start on SOMETHING, but I don't think I can!!

You cant get a web site until you qualify. What you can do while waiting for your kit is make your list of 100 & call EVERYONE you know & then some!;) You could also make some labels with your info on them. But I guess most of all is read the new consultants posts here, just dont read too many or you might get overwhelmed....HTH:D :D :D

OH & BTW.....W E L C O M E !!!!

You can get a website before you qualify. You have to have a TPC debit card or credit card. Once you get your login information you can apply for one or both.

I agree with Ginger, start calling everyone!!

Call EVERYONE... and put the bug in their ear about hosting a show! Start filling your calendar!

I have 3 shows booked for Sept and 2 for Oct...not a bad start. I had a show last week, so I purchased the deep covered baker & family skillet. I thought those were 2 good products to show people, considering the baker is one of Oct's host specials. Hopefully the baker will get me bookings!

when will we get our log in info?

Login information takes about 48 hours.

Along with calling everyone, making your lists, etc., I recommend that as soon as you have your login and get online to Consultant's Corner, you read the policy and procedures manual. That will answer a TON of questions you may have and get you ready to handle gift certificates, help you understand about hosting your own show, etc. It was one of the most worthwhile things I've read.

laylaleigh said:
You can get a website before you qualify. You have to have a TPC debit card or credit card. Once you get your login information you can apply for one or both.

I agree with Ginger, start calling everyone!!

So sorry, I didnt know they changed it....:eek:

but I also agree with Ginger.....CALL EVERYONE!!!!

Thanks everyone. I have 5 shows booked and just want to be as organized as possible. I've been so excited I can't sleep at night;)

When you get a website before you qualify you can get show orders only - which is great since many of us get our long-distant friends/famiily to help out with catalog shows in the early days.

After you qualify individual ordering and the wedding registry will be activated.

The first thing you should do once you can get onto consultant's corner is sign up for the debit card and if you want one also the visa card. Sign up for direct deposit. A few days after you apply for the debit card you can call in and get your debit card number. At that point you can sign up for the personal website.

buzz26 said:
Thanks everyone. I have 5 shows booked and just want to be as organized as possible. I've been so excited I can't sleep at night;)

AWESOME!!! Be sure to get them in your first 30-days and get all the great PC rewards!!!:D

As soon as you get your password for Consultants Corner - Log in - Look around - Signup for a Debit card or Credit Card - Start doing the onlnie training classes!

Welcome aboard!!

I got my log-in info today and signed up for the debit card. I linked it to my regular bank account but I'm thinking I'll open a separate one for PC. I just wanted to hurry up and get things rolling.

I agree work on your list of 100 and ask all your freinds and family to help you kick start your biz asap! I did and got 13 bookings from them! :) Log onto CC and absorb all the wealth of info on there and CS as well! Congrats and good luck to both of you!

Related to How do I get a website as a consultant after signing up today?

1. What is "I Signed Today...now What?"

"I Signed Today...now What?" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides support and resources to new consultants after they have signed up to become a consultant.

2. What does the program include?

The program includes access to training materials, business tools, and a mentor who can provide guidance and support as you start your Pampered Chef business.

3. How long does the program last?

The program lasts for 90 days after you sign up as a consultant. However, you will still have access to the training materials and support resources after the 90 days are over.

4. Is there an additional cost for the program?

No, there is no additional cost for the "I Signed Today...now What?" program. It is included as part of your initial sign-up fee.

5. Can I opt out of the program?

While the program is designed to help new consultants get started, it is not mandatory. If you feel that you do not need the extra support, you can opt out of the program at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pccbradley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookinwithjen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookinwithjen
  • Robin R