• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Order Summer Products?

In summary, Pampered Chef releases their summer product line in late May or early June each year. Popular summer products include items for outdoor entertaining, grilling, and refreshing drinks. You can still order spring products even after the summer line is released, but they are only available while supplies last. There are often special promotions and deals for summer products, and you can also host a Pampered Chef party to get them for free or at a discounted price.
NMmommy
I was wondering when we would be able to order them. Sadly I am not going to get them. I am close but I don't think I will make it.

The latest newsletter says that there will be info in the April 17 Weekly Bites about ordering them.

I really hope they come out with something else soon. I am not sure when they will be available for ordering, but I will keep an eye out and let you know if I hear any updates. I understand how disappointing it can be to miss out on something you were looking forward to, but hopefully, there will be other amazing products in the future that you can get excited about!

Related to When Can We Order Summer Products?

When Can We Order Summer Products?

At Pampered Chef, the release date for our summer products varies each year. We typically launch our summer line in late May or early June. To stay updated on the exact release date, be sure to follow us on social media and sign up for our email newsletter.

What Are Some Popular Summer Products?

Our summer product line includes a variety of items perfect for outdoor entertaining, grilling, and refreshing summer drinks. Some popular products from past years include our BBQ Grill Basket, Ice Shaver, and Citrus Spritzer. We also have a wide range of kitchen tools and cookware that are great for summer cooking.

Can I Still Order Spring Products?

Yes, you can still order our spring products even after the release of our summer line. Our spring products will be available until supplies last, so be sure to grab your favorites before they're gone!

Are There Any Special Deals for Summer Products?

We often have promotions and special deals for our summer products, such as bundle deals or discounts on specific items. Make sure to check our website and social media for any current promotions or sales.

Can I Host a Summer Product Party?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to get your hands on our summer products for free or at a discounted price. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and enjoy a fun and informative cooking experience with your friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer Donoho
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • firediv
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
firediv
  • KimberleePowell