• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Order New Catalogs?

The supply list will be included in your change over kit. And watch CC. I would guess it will be up as soon as the 24th since we can order starting that day.Some of the supplies are listed in the Conference Announcements thread because there were price changes.BTW...what is up with all the Simpson makeovers???BTW...what is up with all the Simpson makeovers???
SilverCeladon
and do we give them out 9/1?

They are effective September 1.
We can order on 7/24. The Spring paperwork willstill be available to order until August 14.
Sample products will be available to order Aug. 1.

You rock my world! Thanks Ann!

You can (and should) give the new catalogs to September hosts in August since their shows will be held/submitted in September.

Good idea...thanks!

I wish the list was available before, so that I would know how much money I am going to end up spending and get my words together to justify it to my hubby (besides the catalogs of course)

krzymomof4 said:
I wish the list was available before, so that I would know how much money I am going to end up spending and get my words together to justify it to my hubby (besides the catalogs of course)
The supply list will be included in your change over kit. And watch CC. I would guess it will be up as soon as the 24th since we can order starting that day.

Some of the supplies are listed in the Conference Announcements thread because there were price changes.

BTW...what is up with all the Simpson makeovers???

krzymomof4 said:
BTW...what is up with all the Simpson makeovers???
Huhh?? I just got a new pic. LOL :D :p :D

Yeah- Beth is actually a hot, yellow chick with an overbite. :D

There's a website promoting the upcoming Simpsons movie that just went online Monday. You can upload a pic of yourself and see what you'd look like as a character on the show. www.simpsonizeme.com

chefann said:
Yeah- Beth is actually a hot, yellow chick with an overbite. :D
So you're saying the real me isn't hot?:p

No- you are! You just aren't yellow.

(I'm the queen of "open mouth, insert foot"...)

Okay! Now that is settled: Hijack ended.

Beth and Ann,

I must say that you two gals are something else? (I mean that in a good way) I always smile reading your posts. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Last edited:
It doesn't like my pics..says I keep breaking the doo hicky. Now that is a confidence booster:D

krzymomof4 said:
It doesn't like my pics..says I keep breaking the doo hicky. Now that is a confidence booster:D
It's probably that a lot of people are on right now. I couldn't do it yesterday afternoon either but it let me get through this morning. Try later.

Related to When Can We Order New Catalogs?

1. When will the new catalogs be available?

The new catalogs for Pampered Chef are typically available in the beginning of each season. This is usually around the months of March, June, September, and December. However, exact dates may vary depending on production and shipping timelines.

2. Can I pre-order the new catalogs?

Unfortunately, pre-orders are not available for the new Pampered Chef catalogs. They will be automatically shipped to all consultants during the designated release month.

3. How many new catalogs can I order?

As a consultant, you have the option to order up to 10 new catalogs per release month. However, if you need more than 10, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Can I order catalogs for my team?

Yes, you can order catalogs for your team members on your consultant account. Simply select the option to order for your team and enter their names and addresses. Please note that each team member can only receive up to 10 catalogs per release month.

5. How long will it take for the new catalogs to arrive?

The new catalogs usually take 2-3 weeks to arrive after they have been shipped. This may vary depending on your location and shipping carrier. If you have not received your catalogs after 3 weeks, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • PamperedSheep
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedSheep
  • Lisa/ChefBear