• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When can we start using the new catalog and stop using the old one?

In summary, "Wasn't Sure Where to Ask This" is a forum on the Pampered Chef website where customers can ask questions about products, recipes, and services. To post a question, click on the "Ask a Question" button and follow community guidelines. Anyone can participate, and previous questions can be searched before posting.
melaniepc
but I saw that the new catalogs are coming out end of July right? I can't seem to locate where now.. but when can we start using the new ones and stop using the old ones?

New catalogs go into effect the beginning of September. We can order new ones at the end of July to get out host packs and start prepping them. But they aren't active until September 1.

ok cool. I can't wait to see the new catalog

Related to When can we start using the new catalog and stop using the old one?

What is "Wasn't Sure Where to Ask This"?

"Wasn't Sure Where to Ask This" is a forum on the Pampered Chef website where customers can ask any questions they may have about our products, recipes, or services.

How can I post a question on "Wasn't Sure Where to Ask This"?

To post a question on "Wasn't Sure Where to Ask This", simply click on the "Ask a Question" button on the forum page. You will then be prompted to type in your question and submit it for others to see and answer.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "Wasn't Sure Where to Ask This"?

No, anyone can participate in "Wasn't Sure Where to Ask This". We welcome questions and discussions from all of our customers, regardless of whether or not they are consultants.

Are there any guidelines or rules for posting on "Wasn't Sure Where to Ask This"?

Yes, we ask that all posts on "Wasn't Sure Where to Ask This" follow our community guidelines. This includes being respectful to others, avoiding spam or self-promotion, and staying on topic. Our goal is to create a positive and helpful community for all Pampered Chef customers.

Can I find answers to my questions without posting on "Wasn't Sure Where to Ask This"?

Yes, you can search for previous questions and answers on "Wasn't Sure Where to Ask This" before posting your own question. This can help you find a quick answer and avoid duplicate questions. However, if you can't find an answer to your question, feel free to post it and our community will be happy to help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• phatratz
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
Replies