• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Order Catalogs With New Front Covers??

In summary, the new catalogs with updated front covers will be available for ordering in the next catalog season, which usually begins in the fall. However, the old catalogs with previous front covers can still be used until the new ones are available. The new catalogs may have some new products and updated prices, but they will still feature many popular and best-selling products. Customers can order a specific number of catalogs with the new front covers, with a minimum order quantity of 10. The new catalogs may also have special promotions and discounts, which can be found by checking them out when they become available or signing up for the email newsletter.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
Hi all,
I can't remember when they said at conference we can order the new catalog with new covers and different recipes and I need to order more, but if change happens Oct. 1st I'll wait.

Is there a different # to use??

Thanks,

Lisa

Good question....hope someone has an answer!

bump... I would like to know too! I hadn't even thought about it and planned on ordering tonight!

Good Question????

November 1. Catalogs ordered from that date on will have the new covers - same number in the supply order.

Thank you!!!!!!! I will have to order tonight anyway I certainly don't have enough to make it through another month.

ThanksThat means I'll be screwed up again, I need a lot right now, but don't want ot have to order again in Nov. So I'll be stuck with old catties again, lol.

Thanks,

Lisa

I'm hoping to sign some recruits and get some for free! ;)

janetupnorth said:
I'm hoping to sign some recruits and get some for free! ;)

I'm hoping to do that too! I love it when those FREE catalogs come!

Me too! Free is much better - especially since they went up this year in price!

1. When will the new catalogs with updated front covers be available for ordering?

The new catalogs with updated front covers will be available for ordering in the next catalog season, which usually begins in the fall.

2. Can I still use the old catalogs with the previous front covers?

Yes, you can still use the old catalogs with previous front covers until the new ones are available. However, the products and prices may have changed, so it is best to use the most current version.

3. Will the new catalogs have the same products and prices as the old ones?

The new catalogs may have some new products and updated prices, but they will still feature many of our popular and best-selling products.

4. Can I order a specific number of catalogs with the new front covers?

Yes, you can order a specific number of catalogs with the new front covers. Our minimum order quantity is 10 catalogs, but you can order as many as you need.

5. Will the new catalogs have any special promotions or discounts?

We often have special promotions and discounts in our new catalogs, so be sure to check them out when they become available. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on any upcoming deals or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
  • pctharper