• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Order New Paperwork.

In summary, the new paperwork will be available for ordering on the first day of each new catalog season. Unfortunately, pre-orders are not offered, but it can be ordered through the consultant website or customer service department. Prices may vary from the previous catalog and the minimum order quantity for any item is 10 units. It is recommended to order in larger quantities to save on shipping costs.
trps
Silver Member
I looked through everything I must be overlooking the information. When can those of us that did not go to conference order the new paperwork?
TIA

It's on page 14 of the July CN:

Fall paperwork and product samples
• July 16: Fall paperwork and product samples are shipped to arrive by this date for Executive Directors and above.

• July 19: Fall 2010 marketing and business materials are available for purchase.

• July 24: Sell-A-Thon product samples and Director product samples for achievers, as well as fall paperwork packages for all Consultants, are shipped to arrive by this date.

• Aug. 2: First day you can order fall product samples.

• Aug. 13: Last day to order spring paperwork.

• Sept. 1: Begin using fall paperwork.

THANKS I think I was looking for paperwork not marketing and business materials! I would think this means catalogs?

1. When will the new paperwork be available for ordering?

The new paperwork will be available for ordering on the first day of each new catalog season.

2. Can I pre-order the new paperwork before it becomes available?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for new paperwork. It will be available for ordering on the first day of each new catalog season.

3. How can I order the new paperwork?

You can order the new paperwork through your consultant website or by contacting our customer service department. You will need to provide your consultant ID and the quantity of paperwork you would like to order.

4. Will the prices for the new paperwork be the same as the previous catalog?

The prices for the new paperwork may vary from the previous catalog. Please refer to the catalog or your consultant website for the most up-to-date pricing information.

5. Can I order a smaller quantity of the new paperwork?

Yes, you can order a smaller quantity of the new paperwork. The minimum order quantity for any item is 10 units. However, we recommend ordering in larger quantities to save on shipping costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jerri dorr
  • cookin to the top
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • trps
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies