• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can We Order Holiday Catalogs?

In summary, the holiday catalogs will be available to order starting in mid-September. You can order multiple copies to share with others and request a catalog by contacting a consultant or filling out a form on the website. There will be new products featured in the catalog and you can order from it online through a consultant's website or the company's website.
PamperedSheep
Does anyone know when we can start ordering the holiday catalogs? I am getting low on Fall catalogs, and thought I might order holiday ones instead of regular. I couldn't find the large catalog listed on PP. TIA!

wht is the order number, i am in pp now, and cant find them! i see mini ones but not big ones, TIA!!!

They only made holiday minis, they aren't doing a winter catalog. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, though.

there is no change to the regular catalog. The holiday catalogs are MINIS only.

darn, i know they done the holiday catalogs in the bigger catalog last year and they were super cute with the red products on the front. shucks!!! Thanks for your responses.

Related to When Can We Order Holiday Catalogs?

1. When will the holiday catalogs be available to order?

The holiday catalogs will be available to order starting in mid-September. Keep an eye out for an email or mailing from us with more information.

2. Can I order multiple copies of the holiday catalog?

Yes, you can order multiple copies of the holiday catalog to share with friends, family, or customers. Simply indicate the quantity you would like to order when placing your request.

3. How can I request a holiday catalog?

You can request a holiday catalog by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a request form on our website. Simply provide your name, address, and email, and we will send a catalog to you as soon as they are available.

4. Will there be any new products featured in the holiday catalog?

Yes, we are always adding new and exciting products to our holiday catalog. You can expect to see some new and exclusive items that are perfect for holiday cooking and entertaining.

5. Can I order from the holiday catalog online?

Yes, you can order from the holiday catalog online through your consultant's website or through our website. Simply browse the catalog and add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • Mama2bowbaby