• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Are They Gonna Update the Outlet? (Cdn)

In summary, the outlet is updated every 2-3 weeks with the possibility of discontinued and exclusive items being available, but availability may vary. Customers can sign up for email notifications or check the outlet section on the website for updates.
stefani2
I haven't noticed ANY changes to the CDN Outlet in quite a while! What is going on???? I thought they were updating it about every 4-6 weeks ????

I don't think it's changed in over 3 months!!

The US outlet is still pretty boring too. They did add 2 items to it a few weeks ago, but it's still lacking.

ahinchey said:
I don't think it's changed in over 3 months!!

I think you are right! :(

it's been 100% the same since the end of Oct. More than 80% of it has been on there since the summer. Very disappointing :(

I am so disappointed with the outlet!!

Get people to buy stuff from it! Once they run out of that stuff, they'll update it. I've started talking about it at all of my shows to try to get people there so we can get some new things on it!

The outlet doesnt show on my PWS. Is that because I am not "qualified" yet?

To promote the outlet I attach a little "1/2 flier", along with a thank you, on everyone's receipt, and I include this same "1/2 flier" in my folders.

Reba Gowin said:
To promote the outlet I attach a little "1/2 flier", along with a thank you, on everyone's receipt, and I include this same "1/2 flier" in my folders.

What flier is that? Do you notice you get a lot of outlet sales?

1. When will the outlet be updated?

The outlet is updated on a regular basis, usually every 2-3 weeks. However, the specific date for each update may vary.

2. How often does the outlet get updated?

The outlet is updated every 2-3 weeks, but this may vary depending on product availability and other factors.

3. Can I find discontinued items in the outlet?

Yes, the outlet may occasionally have discontinued items at discounted prices. However, availability is limited and may vary.

4. Are there any exclusive items in the outlet?

Yes, the outlet may have exclusive items that are not available in the current catalog. These items are only available while supplies last.

5. How can I be notified about outlet updates?

You can sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on outlet updates and other promotions. You can also check the outlet section on our website regularly for new updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • c00p
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • peichef