• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your October Sales Goal?

S
sfdavis918
Mine is to reach Level 1 incentive. I need $4006 in sales. So far I have $796.12.

Any ideas for boosting sales this month?

I had a very busy September so I am letting myself relax a bit this month. My goal is $2419. That will get me to my 15000.00 career sales. I want to focus more on recruiting this month than anything.

sfdavis918 said:
Mine is to reach Level 1 incentive. I need $4006 in sales. So far I have $796.12.

Any ideas for boosting sales this month?
Maybe offer gift sets...make gift giving easy with a few pre-assembled gift sets listed for customers.
For the non-cook - microwave items, prep bowls, can/jar opener - gadgets that simplify opening pre-made foods.
For the Gourmet - saute pan with a spice or knife
Hospitality Gift - guest towels with bamboo serving set and season's best

I say keep the gift sets affordable, but over your average guest purchase.

Another idea I heard from someone was:
Spend a $100 (or what you feel is a reasonable amount) or more and pick a free gift from my basket. Load a basket down with door prizes and discontinued products.

Hope this helps!
Missy

In order to achieve level 1 by the end of the year - I need to have about $2540 in October, November and December each. I only have one show in October so unless it's huge - I don't see that happening - trying to jam my November with a ton of shows and hopefully have some $1000 ones in there to make this goal more achievable. We'll see - I'm not giving up until December 31st!

My October goal is $3,000, that being said, I was hoping to have more shows for the end of October, but most of the people are booking for November! I shouldn't complain though, cause that will certainly help for the Sell~a~Thon!!

Well, I had lofty goals for Sept.....but since I still have 4 shows to close from Sept :)grumpy: ) it's going to make my Oct look REALLY good. I should have $6000 in sales by the end the month! Lets hope that continues in November too!

I've already made level one of the Incentive - but unless I get about 6 recruits between now and Nov 30, I won't make level 2........
I have $85,000 in career sales - so I would like, as a personal goal, to hit $100,000 by Dec 31st. Then, at Conference, at the Career Club Luncheon, I can move up a table!:D

Is there an easy way to find out our career sales?

Check the last commission statement. Your career sales are listed on there.

Okay, I found it online on my commission statement. For some reason I haven't received a statement in over a year. Never really worried about it since I can view it online...and then I only viewed the $$ and overrides LOL

So I'm at $79,645 as of the end of September. I still have 6 weeks until my 3 year anniversary WOOHOO!!

Oops, I got carried away. Sorry for the hi-jack :eek:

I'm having an awesome week in sales. I'm at $1700+ for the month so far. I have 9 shows still! My goal was $4000 this month.

September was my highest month ever ($4600) so I'd like to beat that score! I just had a $1278 show so I'm on my way to doing that! We'll see how it goes.....to bad this month isn't the SAT!

Great work Ellen! My November is looking even better than October. I've never earned free product for SAT so I'm very excited.

$1250 - I only have 2 cooking shows and 1 catalog show.

ChefBeckyD said:
I have $85,000 in career sales - so I would like, as a personal goal, to hit $100,000 by Dec 31st. Then, at Conference, at the Career Club Luncheon, I can move up a table!:D

Becky, I'm pretty sure you have up until conference to move up a table! That is pretty cool; I did that this last conference:cool:

My goal is 3000; which I think I'll make with my 2 Sept shows I closed in Oct.

I have one cooking and one catalog show show this month. My main goal is to GET OFF MY BUTT and make some calls to people that "booked" but never has dated their show. I have been so lazy this month with PC! And everything else for that matter, this pregnancy has drained all my energy and drive.

jrstephens said:
I have one cooking and one catalog show show this month. My main goal is to GET OFF MY BUTT and make some calls to people that "booked" but never has dated their show. I have been so lazy this month with PC! And everything else for that matter, this pregnancy has drained all my energy and drive.

I think with a pregnancy and all there's a little grace....just a little though.:D

lockhartkitchen said:
Great work Ellen! My November is looking even better than October. I've never earned free product for SAT so I'm very excited.

Thanks! I hope I can pull off the SAT! This summer was the first time I didn't earn anything....(well I did submit the 2 shows in June and July) but I really want to get the free boxes of goodies. Samples were pricey for me this year!:yuck:

jrstephens said:

Gear up for your 2nd trimester! That is normally when you feel great! I also highly suggest getting the baby's room done then too, because during your third trimester you aren't going to want to get off your butt again!:D

My goal is $4000 in sales and to secure 10 new bookings for November and December combined.

I am about 8000 points away from the Level II cruise so I'd love to have that earned by the end of November so I can relax.

Go Beth!!!!

I'm at $1800 for the month so far. My most ever this early in a month. I still have 8 more shows this month. I feel confident I'll make my $4000 goal.

lockhartkitchen said:
I'm at $1800 for the month so far. My most ever this early in a month. I still have 8 more shows this month. I feel confident I'll make my $4000 goal.

Wow!! Great job Julie!! That's a great start to the month!! Good luck reaching your goal~you're right, you should have no problem!!:D

Related to What's Your October Sales Goal?

1. What is your October sales goal?

My October sales goal is to reach the Level 1 incentive, which requires $4006 in sales.

2. How much have you sold so far this month?

As of now, I have sold $796.12.

3. How do you plan on reaching your sales goal?

I plan on reaching my sales goal by implementing a few strategies such as offering special promotions, increasing my marketing efforts, and reaching out to potential clients.

4. What is the importance of setting a sales goal?

Setting a sales goal helps to keep me motivated and focused on achieving a specific target. It also allows me to track my progress and make necessary adjustments to my strategies.

5. Do you have any tips for boosting sales this month?

Yes, some tips for boosting sales this month include offering limited-time promotions, creating a sense of urgency with your customers, networking and reaching out to potential clients, and providing excellent customer service to encourage repeat business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Laura4
  • Pampered Angel