• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the secret to having a perfect Thanksgiving with family?

In summary, the speaker is excited to share that her whole family will be together for Thanksgiving and Christmas this year, including her son who recently got a new job and will be flying in for a short visit. The speaker's husband will dress up as Santa and surprise everyone with their son's arrival. The speaker also mentions having a busy schedule with shows in November. They express their love for the holidays and being able to spend time with family.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I just have to share!

My children and grandchildren live 1000 miles away (except one who is 2 1/2 hours from here in college) and we celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas at my home every year over Thanksgiving week (I only get to see them then and in July when I go to WI as part of my National Conference trip). My oldest and his family (4 of the grandchildren) sometimes doesn't make it in November and sometimes a few of his family does but the others have not missed it once in 11 years. They drive because it's more affordable then flying for them all.

This year everyone is coming!! The middle son recently got a new job after being out of work for months. He has no vacation time and just can't get away for that week.:cry: There was no way he could afford to come and we couldn't afford it either. BUT my husband suggested that we fly him here and forgo gifts to each other this year. Well, today we booked a flight for him!! He will be coming in on Thursday at 2pm and leaving Saturday morning (everyone else leaves that day too and the flight price differences were over $100 to have him stay longer). It will be a great surprise for everyone else!:D:D

My husband has a Santa Suit this year (he's already had the body and white beard for some time now) and we are thinking that Santa will come in with our son and say "Ho Ho Ho Look what I found". What fun! I can't wait!!:):D:sun:

Oh, and I already have 7 shows and 5 possible shows for November too!!:party:

That is SO cool!! How neat that your whole family will be together! I LOVE the holidays just for that reason. Usually it's when everyone is together at the same time! I'm lucky because my parents and my in-laws live about 25 minutes away. (Except when my parents go to FL from Oct-April, but they DO come back from Thanksgiving 'til Christmas).

How neat for you, Beth! I'm so happy for you.

1. What is "I Love November! :Love0010:"?

"I Love November! :Love0010:" is a special promotion from Pampered Chef that celebrates the month of November and all the delicious food and gatherings that come with it.

2. How long does the "I Love November! :Love0010:" promotion last?

The "I Love November! :Love0010:" promotion typically runs from November 1st to November 30th.

3. What are some featured products in the "I Love November! :Love0010:" promotion?

Some featured products in the "I Love November! :Love0010:" promotion may include our versatile stoneware, festive kitchen gadgets, and our popular holiday cookbook.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts during the "I Love November! :Love0010:" promotion?

Yes, there may be special deals and discounts on select products during the "I Love November! :Love0010:" promotion. Be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for more information.

5. Can I host a "I Love November! :Love0010:" party with my friends?

Absolutely! Hosting a "I Love November! :Love0010:" party is a great way to get together with friends and family, try out some delicious recipes, and earn free and discounted products. Contact your consultant to schedule your party today!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • PCJenni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies