• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Baking: Hilarious Story of a Teenage Boy's Love for Easy Bake Cookies

In summary, a family is bonding over baking with an Easy Bake oven. The daughter is making cookies, while the son, who is usually playing online games, takes a break to bake. His teammates are surprised by the concept of an Easy Bake oven. The family also reminisces about their own experiences with the Easy Bake oven and how it brings them joy. Despite some sibling rivalry, the family is having a good time in the kitchen.
lockhartkitchen
My daughter is making us Easy Bake cookies tonight. My 15 year old son, has been spending more time in there than her. He left his online computer game to get his cookies. He told his online teammates where he would be. His Australian teammate had no idea was an Easy Bake oven was. Too funny! We take some things we have (this since 1963) for granted.

Husband on computer now, and my son's teammates were dogging him. "Spencer's playing Easy bake right now. Maybe he'll return soon."

My daughter did her Easy Bake cookies tonight, too. She wouldn't share them with her younger brother and she got upset that I wasn't letting her help make the frosting for his birthday cake. I never had an Easy Bake when I was a kid. I like it!

I didn't either! Too funny. We hadn't got the easy bake out for years. I actually found all the pieces and my daughter making us dessert. One cookie just isn't enough! It was like a tease taste.

My son Spencer loved our Easy Bake more than his sister did too. She's the older one by 3 years but it was always him making things in it :)

Dear [Name],

It's always heartwarming to hear about families bonding over cooking and baking. I'm sure your daughter is enjoying her time in the kitchen and it's great to hear that your son is also getting involved. It's funny how some things that seem ordinary to us can be completely foreign to others. I'm sure your son's Australian teammate got a good laugh out of the situation.

I'm glad that our Easy Bake oven, which has been around since 1963, is still bringing joy to families like yours. It's a testament to the quality and longevity of our products. I hope your family continues to have fun in the kitchen and create delicious treats with our Easy Bake oven.

Best of luck to your son and his online teammates, I'm sure they'll have a blast playing together again once he's finished baking his cookies. Happy cooking!

Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What are some easy baking recipes that I can make with Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of easy baking recipes that can be made using our products. Some popular options include our Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies made with our Cookie Sheet, our Mini Cinnamon Buns made with our Mini Muffin Pan, and our Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread made with our Stoneware Loaf Pan.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef products for gluten-free baking?

Yes, many of our products can be used for gluten-free baking. Our Stoneware Collection, for example, is naturally non-stick and does not require any added oils or sprays, making it a great option for gluten-free baking. We also offer a gluten-free flour blend that can be used in any of our recipes.

3. How do I properly care for my Pampered Chef baking products?

To ensure the longevity of your Pampered Chef baking products, it is important to properly care for them. Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing to avoid any potential damage. For our Stoneware Collection, we recommend seasoning the pieces before first use and avoiding soap when cleaning.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef products in the oven and microwave?

Yes, all of our baking products are safe to use in the oven and microwave. Be sure to check the individual product instructions for specific temperature and time guidelines.

5. Are there any baking tips or tricks for using Pampered Chef products?

One of the best tips for using our baking products is to preheat them before use. This will help ensure even cooking and prevent sticking. Another tip is to use our Measure-All Cup for precise measurements, especially with sticky ingredients like honey or peanut butter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
TiffanyK
Replies
Views
pcchefjane