• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Way to Send a Canadian Newsletter for July?

In summary, the Canadian Newsletter for July will have a theme of "Summer Entertaining" and will feature recipes and products for outdoor gatherings and BBQs. It will be released on July 1st and will include recipes for appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts, as well as refreshing summer drinks and cocktails. There will also be exclusive promotions and discounts on select Pampered Chef products. You can sign up to receive the newsletter via email on the Pampered Chef website.
Lorna May
Gold Member
I got this done early and thought I would share.
Lorna

Attachments

• Newsletter forJuly 08.doc
    667.5 KB · Views: 399
It looks really good Lorna.

Looks great Lorna! Love your Announcement....congratulations! :)

Do you all usually send your newsletter as an attachment or as the body of an email? Or both?

ChefEsther said:
Do you all usually send your newsletter as an attachment or as the body of an email? Or both?

Mine is in the body of the email. I actually use iContact to send out. It's a great way to track who opens the email and clicks on the links. I can tell which emails bounced too, which is great.

What is the theme of the Canadian Newsletter for July?

The theme for the Canadian Newsletter for July is "Summer Entertaining". It will feature recipes and products that are perfect for hosting outdoor gatherings and BBQs.

When will the Canadian Newsletter for July be released?

The Canadian Newsletter for July will be released on July 1st.

What types of recipes will be included in the Canadian Newsletter for July?

The Canadian Newsletter for July will include recipes for appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, and desserts. There will also be recipes for refreshing summer drinks and cocktails.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts in the Canadian Newsletter for July?

Yes, the Canadian Newsletter for July will include exclusive promotions and discounts on select Pampered Chef products that are perfect for summer entertaining.

Can I sign up to receive the Canadian Newsletter for July via email?

Yes, you can sign up to receive the Canadian Newsletter for July via email on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter your email address and you will receive the newsletter directly to your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefEsther
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Rachelle
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Lorna May