• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Canadian Versions of Tasty Tidbits and Daisy Newsletter

In summary, Rachelle wants to change the links so that they point to her website instead of the American catalog, but she is not sure how to do it.
Rachelle
I've temporary registered for both newsletters till I figure the one that works best for me.

How do you format all the "click here" links to Canadian files? for example in the TT newsletter the "Click here to view our NEW Spring Catalog!" links to the American catalog.

Rachelle, contact Joy to see if she can help you with this. I am sure she knows what to tell you.

I did and it won't work - her American version is complicated to link up to Canadian files - that's why I"m asking my fellow Canadians to see if they're having the same issues.

Oops. I just noticed know that your post is on the Canadian Corner, Rachelle. Sorry about that. I hope some of your Canadian cheffers can tell you what they do. You can also delete that part from the newsletter by the way or change the wording to show your website to click on to see the new products.

Hi Rachelle, I change all the links to Canadian ones and just delete the view catalog link. It takes 5 - 10 minutes to personalize but WELL worth it!

kcjodih said:
Hi Rachelle, I change all the links to Canadian ones and just delete the view catalog link. It takes 5 - 10 minutes to personalize but WELL worth it!

Hi Jodi, thank you for reply - how do you change the link? when I go in the newsletter format; I can't seem to figure out how it's done, can you help me?

I appreciate your help !!

PS - Harriet thank you for trying

I use myemaildesigns and then it's already done. The only thing I do is delete the bride info and move the recipe to the bottom. I love it!

Your welcome, Rachelle.

I am glad to see that you are getting some advice.

1. What is included in the Canadian version of Tasty Tidbits?

The Canadian version of Tasty Tidbits includes all of the same delicious recipes and helpful cooking tips as the US version, but with a Canadian twist. This includes measurements in metric units, as well as ingredients and dishes that are popular in Canada.

2. How often is the Canadian version of Tasty Tidbits released?

The Canadian version of Tasty Tidbits is released once a month, just like the US version. This ensures that you have a new set of recipes and tips to try out every month, keeping your cooking fresh and exciting.

3. Are the recipes in the Canadian version of Tasty Tidbits suitable for all dietary restrictions?

Yes, we make sure to include a variety of recipes in the Canadian version of Tasty Tidbits that cater to different dietary needs. This includes options for vegetarians, gluten-free diets, and more. We also provide substitutions for any ingredients that may not be readily available in Canada.

4. Can I access past issues of the Canadian version of Tasty Tidbits and Daisy Newsletter?

Yes, all past issues of the Canadian version of Tasty Tidbits and Daisy Newsletter are available on our website. Simply log in to your account and you will have access to all previous issues, allowing you to revisit your favorite recipes and tips.

5. How can I sign up for the Canadian version of Tasty Tidbits and Daisy Newsletter?

You can sign up for the Canadian version of Tasty Tidbits and Daisy Newsletter by visiting our website and creating an account. You will then have the option to subscribe to the Canadian version, as well as the US version if you wish. You can also sign up through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • PampChefJoy