• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July Newsletter & Your Feedback Invited!

In summary, the July Newsletter from Pampered Chef is a monthly publication that features new product releases, recipes, and special offers for customers. It can be accessed on their website or by signing up for their email list. Feedback can be provided through a link in the newsletter. There may also be exclusive deals and promotions for subscribers. The newsletter can be shared with friends and family through the website or by encouraging them to sign up for the email list.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Thought I would share my newsletter for July. I'd love any feedback. I'll be sending it out later this evening.

Attachments

• July 2008.doc
    33.5 KB · Views: 513
awesome. I think I'll "borrow" it, MF :)Quick question though.... what is your special bonus for July. Your site isn't showing the updates for July yet.

Gee Charity, you were quick at checking out my PWS!! LOL I didn't update it yet. Thought I would do that tonight (or before I leave work....it's quicker with Highspeed!! ;)) Special bonus is the Grill It Quick cookbook (it's in the newsletter, so edit before you send if you don't want to do that). Thought I might throw in a spice too, but not sure. I always want to give too much! :p

And, you are more than welcome to borrow it! :)

Congrats on the 5 recruits!!!!! Does that mean you'll be going to conference???

LOVE the Scavenger Hunt game!! Gonna have to borrow that idea!:thumbup:

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your July newsletter. I really enjoyed reading it and I think it's well put together. The layout is very visually appealing and the content is informative and engaging. I especially liked the featured recipe and the tips for grilling. Keep up the great work and I look forward to receiving more newsletters from you in the future!

1. What is the July Newsletter about?

The July Newsletter from Pampered Chef is a monthly publication that features new product releases, recipes, and special offers for our customers.

2. How can I access the July Newsletter?

You can access the July Newsletter on our website or by signing up for our email list. If you are a consultant, you can also find it on our consultant portal.

3. Can I provide feedback on the July Newsletter?

Yes, we value your feedback! There is a link included in the newsletter where you can share your thoughts and suggestions with us.

4. Are there any exclusive deals or promotions in the July Newsletter?

Yes, we often offer special discounts or promotions for our newsletter subscribers. Make sure to check your inbox regularly for these offers.

5. Can I share the July Newsletter with friends and family?

Absolutely! We encourage you to share the newsletter with anyone who may be interested in our products or company. You can also refer them to our website or encourage them to sign up for our email list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jules
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
momoftwins
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates