• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for This Week's Dinner? (June 23rd)

In summary, Susan is preparing food for her family for the week. Tonight, she is having dinner of chicken tenders and fajitas and tomorrow she is cooking class with her kids. She plans on posting a recipe for the week later.
rennea
Gold Member
Oh the beginning of the week:rolleyes: Let's plan a head, ya right!! I have to do some shopping for this week.

Tonight we are having breakfast of ham, eggs and fried potatoes. With some sliced tomatoes;)

Shoot- you beat me! I like starting this thread- since it's the only thing I get to do on this site until I get home at night. :)

Anyway- I think tonight will be either burgers or brats on the grill with home made potato salad.

Last night I made a white chicken chili of sorts- it was good, but bland so I'll have to play with the recipe before I post it here.

Have a good day everyone! :) I've got some fun things planned for this weeks menu!!!

LeftoversLeftovers, more than likely. This weekend I made BBQ ribs, cornbread, grilled chicken, steamed broccoli, Parmesan salmon and mediterranean salad.

UPDATE: DD and I went to Jason's Deli. I needed to attack that salad bar!

Last edited:
We are having 2 of the 30 minute chickens ( 1 doesn't cut it in my house!) Salad, Baked Potatoes and broccoli. I have some left over london broil I am going to add some seasoning to and grill it up quick in the grill pan as well. Have a good one everybody!

i defrosted tilapia and now i have to do something with it...i'm thinking of poaching it in white wine/onions/garlic and serving with warm homemade bread (baked saturday) and sauteed spinach and mushrooms

susanr613 said:
i defrosted tilapia and now i have to do something with it...i'm thinking of poaching it in white wine/onions/garlic and serving with warm homemade bread (baked saturday) and sauteed spinach and mushrooms

Sounds yummy:chef:

Susan,
What was wrong with your bread? :) We never have leftovers at our house I need your recipePapa Johns pizza tonight

Not sure yet.....I have all day to come up with something! Fellow Cheffers post your ideas...this is the thread that I come to ...to figure out what is for supper!

We are having the Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll, haven't made it yet, but sounds like everyone here likes it....hash browns, biscuits and gravy...I am hungry already, haven't had any breakfast!

We are having lemon herb crusted salmon and red bliss mashed pot. and some veggie, maybe carrots or green beans!

We're having airport/airplane food today :yuck: . We're flying home today from Colorado (standby) and so far we've watched 2 planes leave without us :( the next flight doesn't look too good either :( keep your fingers crossed that nothing major happens and we should make it on the one after that. At least the airport has free wifi....too bad I packed my power cord, I'll have to limit my pc time today :(

Thai Chicken with rice, fresh garden salad, steamed spinach and rhubarb pie.

:yuck: Oh Linda plane food how yummy:yuck:

I want to make a pizza with grilled chicken, spinach, mushrooms, garlic and just a teeny bit of cheese. I want to make it healthier and easier on my boyfriend's tummy so I thought that would work.

rennea said:
:yuck: Oh Linda plane food how yummy:yuck:
Well, DS and I just split an order of Chicken Tenders - not horrible, but not yummy either. The next flight is looking worse....the one after that looks promising. Hopefully I'll be home intime for my show tomorrow.

Just made some veggie stir fry with our garlic canola oil topped with a little cheese. YUM!

Peppers, carrots, broccoli (left over), mushrooms, tomatoes topped off with some cliantro and lime juice.

We're having the chili recipe from the Power Cooking show.
(Last night was the beef strogenoff..spelling?...and Friday was the sloppy joes :))

We're having the Shepard's Pie from the Power Cooking booklet I got from the "fliers" sections. I'm glad someone took the time to come up with other power cooking recipes. These are great! So, thank you to whoever originally posted it!

I revamped it a little so that I could get it to fit on only 2 sheets of paper and be able to trifold. Hope this attachment works...

Attachments

• powercooking recipe brochure.doc
    44.5 KB · Views: 351
Thanks for sharing Tara!

We're having the Teriyaki Ribs and Grilled Pineapple from the Grill it Quick cookbook. I love the ribs and how it so easy and quick. Tonight is cooking class with the kids.

It's a little late, but we had Chicken Fajitas made in the Deep Covered Baker (recipe compliments of BeckyD!!!!). And of course, I made the quick and easy salsa to go along with it! Yummo!

Shouldn't come back to this thread after eating dinner, just makes me hungry again :)

Related to What's on the Menu for This Week's Dinner? (June 23rd)

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for June 23rd?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for June 23rd includes a delicious selection of easy and flavorful dishes, perfect for summer dinners. It includes a grilled chicken and vegetable skewers recipe, a refreshing watermelon and feta salad, and a creamy pesto pasta with shrimp.

2. Are there any vegetarian options in the June 23rd meal plan?

Yes, the watermelon and feta salad in the June 23rd meal plan is a delicious vegetarian option. It is made with fresh watermelon, feta cheese, mint, and a tangy balsamic glaze.

3. How many servings does the June 23rd meal plan make?

The June 23rd meal plan is designed to make 4 servings, perfect for a family dinner or for meal prepping for the week. However, you can easily double or triple the recipes to accommodate larger gatherings or leftovers.

4. Can I make any substitutions or modifications to the June 23rd meal plan?

Absolutely! Our meal plans are meant to be flexible and customizable to your preferences. You can substitute any protein, vegetable, or grain in the recipes to suit your dietary needs or taste preferences.

5. How long will it take to prepare the June 23rd meal plan?

The estimated preparation time for the June 23rd meal plan is about 30 minutes. However, this may vary depending on your cooking skills and kitchen equipment. We always recommend reading through the recipes beforehand and preparing any ingredients or marinades ahead of time to streamline the cooking process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • rennea