• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu for Dinner on May 24th?

In summary, the woman heard that a lot of people don't cook on the weekends, and she's undecided whether she'll make anything today. She plans to go shopping and then make something later. She's also going to make Italian Sausage and Cheese flatpies for dinner.
rennea
Gold Member
I hear a lot of you don't cook on the weekends:p

I haven't decided yet today,have to go shopping. At this point anything is up for grabs!!

Dessert will be Banana Cream Supreme:chef:

rennea said:
I hear a lot of you don't cook on the weekends:p

I haven't decided yet today,have to go shopping. At this point anything is up for grabs!!

Dessert will be Banana Cream Supreme:chef:

I'm starting to think I stink as a wife because I rarely make dessert. I'm sure most of it is because DH is a good 60 pounds over weight, and I'm still 30 pounds too heavy for my frame (I do hold my excess weight well)...

I have no idea what I'll be making. I've got quite a bit in the freezer, but no desire to make any of it. Mostly because 90% of what I have are all ingredients for new recipes I wanted to try.

I have to go to the grocery store today- maybe I'll come up with something then. If I decide on anything riviting- I'll let you all know ASAP! :) LOL

Maybe I'll buy the ingredients to make my Mom's Chocolate Dessert- It has a yummy crust, chocolate pudding and cream cheese and whipped cream in it! :) Mmmmm

Vegetarian vegetable soup (crock pot). It is cold and raining here, very rare for us this time of year.Some type of cobbler dessert with canned fruit, too. Depends what looks good in the pantry.

CookingwithMary said:
Vegetarian vegetable soup (crock pot). It is cold and raining here, very rare for us this time of year.

Some type of cobbler dessert with canned fruit, too. Depends what looks good in the pantry.
Do you happen to have a simple cobbler recipe?

I think I know what I'm making...:thumbup: So I bought this cookbook last week. Yes, I splurged on a little happiness for myself.

This is the first cookbook I've ever purchased where I WANT to make at least 90% of what is in the cookbook! I rarely buy cookbooks for the reason that I only like about 5-10% of the recipes in them. And since I normally cook without recipes, there isn't a large need for cookbooks in my house.

It's called The Comfort Table by Katie Lee Joel (she's the cute young thing married to singer Billy Joel and she's pals with Paula Deen)

Anywho- there is a recipe in there for Italian Sausage and Cheese flatpies. So I'm going to make those, I think. It's like a stromboli, but with no sauce and made with puff pastry, and not pizza dough. I'm excited.

So it looks like Flatpies, a salad and chocolate dessert for supper. :) There, I feel like a better person

Leftover pizza.... we got a little carried away and made too much last night.

I'm making a ham dinner tonight w/potatoes and corn. My dh has to work until 11 pm tomorrow night so no big sunday dinner for us, it'll be a day early!

I will probably be doing shephards pie. I found a ecipe that DH says he actullay likes and it seems good and easy.

Hamburgers for us....not sure whats going on the side...other then GUAC and Chips!

I am indulging now in a coconut mixed drink...its so yummy! I saw on Sandra Lee Semi Homemade....2 cups coconut rum, 1 can of Coco Lopez, fresh mint. Mix and bruise the mint so the flavor comes out. Serve over ice and top with a splash of club soda. (Me I use 1/2 ice and 1/2 club soda to water down the rum. I am a light weight! Garnish with mint

Related to What's on the Menu for Dinner on May 24th?

1. What is the recipe of the day for May 24th?

The recipe of the day for May 24th is Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta. It is a delicious and easy dish that is perfect for a weeknight dinner.

2. Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in the recipe of the day?

Yes, you can make substitutions for ingredients in the recipe to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use gluten-free pasta or substitute chicken for shrimp.

3. How long does it take to prepare and cook the recipe of the day?

The recipe of the day takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and cook. It is a quick and simple meal that can be on the table in no time.

4. Are there any tips for making the recipe of the day even better?

Yes, we always recommend using fresh ingredients and following the recipe instructions carefully for the best results. You can also add in your favorite herbs or spices to enhance the flavor.

5. Can I find previous recipe of the day options on your website?

Yes, you can find all previous recipe of the day options on our website. Simply search for the date or recipe name and it will be available for you to access and try at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • rennea