• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? (Aug.25Th) Salad or Something Else?

In summary, the family is having a variety of different meals, and the daughter is playing football while her father is working.
rennea
Gold Member
I don't what for dinner yet, haven't decided. Have lots to make salad so salad for sure:thumbup:

I'll post when I decide just wanted to start my thread;)

I have a show tonight, and DS is going to the show with me. The host is the mom of one of his favorite friends, so she invited DS to come along, and her DH will watch the boys while they play and we do the show.

Anyway - so we both need to eat before we leave, and I'm not sure yet what we'll have.
I have a consultant who just had a baby, and I was going to make some meals for her this afternoon, so maybe I'll make enough of one for us too.

I do not know what we are having either. Luke had the stomach virus on Wed and Thursday, I had it Sat and Sun and now Russell has it, so, I know he will not feel like eating.

Probably something light.

Left overs from Sunday dinner. I have an appoinment tonight and won't be home until late, But tomorrow I am doing the spinach pizza from the new fall cookbook.

Well, dh called to let me know he'll be very late. Kids never really want real dinner food. I have to cook a whole chicken and some turkey sausage because they both have today's date on them. So I cooked the chicken in the DCB and cut it apart. And I cooked the sausage to use on a pizza in a couple days. Tomorrow I have a show out of town, so maybe the chicken can be for something tomorrow, and I'll bake the pizza on Wednesday.

Football started today, and just this morning my ds decided to play. Practice is 3-5:30 this week. Really put a wrench in my schedule. I have to refigure everything. Such is life with middle school children in sports and other extra curricular activities.

Every so often I get an e-mail from the test kitchens of Cook's Illustrated asking me to test a recipe out. So tonight we're having Fish en Papillote, salad and rice.

Chefstover2 said:
Every so often I get an e-mail from the test kitchens of Cook's Illustrated asking me to test a recipe out. So tonight we're having Fish en Papillote, salad and rice.

That sounds like fun to test something out. Do you get to then send them your comments I assume?

I had some ground beef in the freezer, and some Italian sausage in the refrigerator, so combined them into meatloaf made in the Mini Baker, and served with tater tots (made on the mini bar stone), and corn.

When taking the meat out of the freezer, I realized we still had a frozen lasagna in there, so we have dinner for tomorrow night!

Homemade spaghetti sauce (from the garden), noodles, garlic bread... yum! With peanut butter chip brownies for dessert. :D

We went out to eat tonight, had a bad day and didn't want to cook!

I went to our Cluster Meeting and we all made something from the new SB. I made the Satay Chicken Pasta Salad. My favorites were the Classic Mini Cheeseburgers, White Chicken Chili and the Avocado Salsa Cups (they were messy to eat but delicious). I was hoping someone would have brought those Taffy Apple Tarlets but that gal didn't show up.

Related to What's for Dinner? (Aug.25Th) Salad or Something Else?

1. What is the featured recipe for August 25th?

The featured recipe for August 25th is our delicious Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake. It's a crowd-pleasing dish that is quick and easy to make.

2. How many servings does the featured recipe make?

The Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake serves 6-8 people, making it perfect for a family dinner or for leftovers throughout the week.

3. Are there any special ingredients needed for the featured recipe?

No, all of the ingredients for the Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake can be found at your local grocery store. However, we do recommend using our Pampered Chef Stoneware for best results.

4. Can I make any substitutions for dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can easily make this recipe gluten-free by using gluten-free pasta and substituting flour with a gluten-free alternative. You can also use dairy-free cheese for a lactose-free option.

5. How long does it take to prepare the featured recipe?

The prep time for the Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake is only 15 minutes, and it bakes in the oven for 35 minutes. So, you can have a delicious dinner on the table in under an hour!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • rennea