• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...friday, January 22

In summary, the "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 22" meal is a featured recipe from Pampered Chef that changes weekly and includes a main dish and accompanying side dishes. It can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" tab and can be modified to accommodate dietary restrictions. The necessary ingredients and preparation time can be found on the recipe page or recipe card.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF!!!!!:love: I hope everyone made it through the week pretty unscathed!!

Decided to add another mini subject to this thread...Happy Birthday-->> ChefAva and Cookingwithcourtney!!

Not sure who is going to be around tonite...so...dinner is also not sure!! May just throw a 30 chicken in the DCB at last minute...if any leftovers, I can always make chicken salad for Saturday's lunch--DD loves that!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

Good ?????

We had leftovers.....and then sent DH to the store to stock up on cold remedies.:yuck:

Mexican lasagna... I have been making my own enchilada sauce... soooo much better. I love Emerill's recipe on Food network.com!

Feel better Becky!

We had burritos and mango salsa. My friend brought a triple chocolate layer cake. Very good. Too much garlic in the salsa. Two cloves would have been better.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 22" meal?

The "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 22" meal is a featured recipe from Pampered Chef that changes weekly. It is a complete meal idea that includes a main dish and accompanying side dishes.

2. How do I access the "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 22" recipe?

The "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 22" recipe can be accessed on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" tab. It will be featured on the homepage and can also be found by searching for the specific date.

3. What ingredients do I need for the "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 22" meal?

The ingredients for the "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 22" meal will be listed on the recipe page on the Pampered Chef website. You can also find a list of ingredients on the recipe card that comes with your Pampered Chef product purchase.

4. Can the "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 22" recipe be modified for dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 22" recipe can be modified to accommodate dietary restrictions. You can easily substitute ingredients or adjust the recipe to fit your specific needs.

5. How long will it take to prepare the "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 22" meal?

The "What's for Dinner...Friday, January 22" meal is designed to be a quick and easy meal option. Most recipes will take around 30 minutes or less to prepare, but this may vary depending on your cooking skills and kitchen setup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pamperedbybarbara