• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight: Any Quick and Easy Ideas?

In summary, the group is having prawns on the grill, with a variety of salads to choose from, as well as Bruschetta, Caesar salad, spinach manicotti, lemon tartlettes, and Tex-Mex over Italian any day.
rennea
Gold Member
I didn't start this thread on the 24th due to upgrades but today we are back in full swing:D

Today we are having prawns on the grill with a some salads. Haven't decided on the salads yet.

Anyone have any good ideas?

the green sauce in another thread I just posted, chips, chicken enchiladas, homemade rice and pintos and a margarita (Love my margaritaville machine)

Taking my DD's out for Dinner, they chose one of our local Mexican restaurants.

We had roasted chic in DCB last night so I am adding the leftovers to the creamy one pot pasta believe it or not my family has not tried it yet, but I am excited because of everyone's comments about it!

rennea said:
Anyone have any good ideas?
We had the salad from the Stars and Stripes theme show at a cluster meeting last night - YUM! It was fantastic!

Layered:
romaine, very thinly sliced
thinly sliced red onion
julienne carrots
thinly sliced cucumber
sliced strawberries
blueberries

Serve with poppyseed dressing.

chefann said:
We had the salad from the Stars and Stripes theme show at a cluster meeting last night - YUM! It was fantastic!

Layered:
thinly sliced red onion
julienne carrots
thinly sliced cucumber
sliced strawberries
blueberries

Sounds good I'll have to try it, thanks Ann:chef:

Teresa Lynn said:
the green sauce in another thread I just posted, chips, chicken enchiladas, homemade rice and pintos and a margarita (Love my margaritaville machine)

Yummy!! Can I come across the metroplex on over to your house for dinner?? I LOVE tex-mex and homemade chicken enchiladas are my favorite!!!

I made spinach manicotti last night for dinner tonight. My DH boss is coming over for dinner, so it's Bruschetta for appetizers, caesar salad, spinach manicotti w/garlic bread. And, I am going to make those little lemon tartlettes for dessert.

But, I'd RATHER eat Tex-Mex over Italian any day!!!

chefann said:

Layered:
thinly sliced red onion
julienne carrots
thinly sliced cucumber
sliced strawberries
blueberries

We had this salad at our last cluster meeting too. I wasn't sure if I was going to like it, but I really enjoyed it!!! My director used bagged shredded lettuce, and I thought it turned out pretty good that way too (though I prefer romaine)!!

Going to dinner with some friends at Applebee's---not really a fan of applebee's but they have a WW menu---so I can stay on track! ;)

B-L-T's tonight!

We had chicken with the Citrus & Basil Rub and royal blend rice. It's a mix of Texmati, brown, wild, and red rice. It was the first time we'd tried it. Yum!

We'll probably have leftovers tonight.

chefann said:

Layered:
thinly sliced red onion
julienne carrots
thinly sliced cucumber
sliced strawberries
blueberries

You have to try this with the orange honey dressing recipe included as the option...it's fabulous!

I made jerk chicken in my DCB the other night and am going to cut it up and have jerk chicken salad tonight. The kids will have ghetti and balls as DD calls them.

It just occurred to me that The Furry Guy and his dad may have eaten all the leftovers for lunch. (They're working on the roof today.) If so, we'll either eat at the county 4-H fair, or I'll whip up some pancakes.

Yep, pancakes sound good.

Something fast - it's my cat shelter volunteer night tonight! Then I have to take care of my own furry army at home.
I'll probably make a quick quesadilla with black beans, red onion and some salsa.

Related to What's for Dinner Tonight: Any Quick and Easy Ideas?

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for June 25th?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for June 25th includes a delicious and easy-to-make Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad, Grilled Pineapple Chicken Kabobs, and a refreshing Watermelon Feta Salad.

2. How many servings does the June 25th "What's for Dinner?" meal plan make?

The June 25th "What's for Dinner?" meal plan serves 4-6 people, depending on portion sizes.

3. Are there any vegetarian options in the June 25th "What's for Dinner?" meal plan?

Yes, the Watermelon Feta Salad in the June 25th "What's for Dinner?" meal plan is a delicious vegetarian option. You can also substitute the chicken in the Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad for a vegetarian protein alternative, such as tofu or chickpeas.

4. How long does it take to prepare the June 25th "What's for Dinner?" meal plan?

The prep time for the June 25th "What's for Dinner?" meal plan is approximately 30 minutes. The cooking time may vary depending on individual cooking speeds and equipment.

5. Can I make any substitutions or modifications to the June 25th "What's for Dinner?" meal plan?

Yes, you can make substitutions or modifications to the June 25th "What's for Dinner?" meal plan to fit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use gluten-free pasta in the Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad or substitute the chicken in the Grilled Pineapple Chicken Kabobs for shrimp or tofu.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Jilleysue
  • rennea