• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..wed., October 4

In summary, the chef is making a pork tenderloin for dinner tonight, and they are also making mashed potatoes.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning fellow cheffers...Happy Hump Day!! Well, today I am not sure what I am making...I am going to visit my my Mom for her birthday and take her out for a nice lunch...won't be home until after my children get home from school and know I will be tired from making the trip 1.5hrs. each way w/no traffic (yeah right). Maybe it will be chinese or pizza night...hmm

OOOPS>>>That was supposed to Say NOVEMBER 4th...

Fish for us... again! Mom had given us three pieces of salmon and a piece of swordfish, so I pre-cooked two pieces on Monday for tonight... will finish them off tonight. Probably with couscous and roasted asparagus :)

My brother is actually making dinner tonight..he put a pork loin with bbq sauce in the crock pot this morning..then later this afternoon he will shred the pork for great bbq pork sandwiches.

I would not be surprised if he also makes Autumn Apple-Cherry Crisp to go with it. He asked me for the recipe last night so that he could make more because he knew that the little bit that I left at the house would not last long. LOL

You realize it is NOVEMBER now, not Oct, right? LOL

Anyways, I am making the south of the border meatloaf w/ mashed potatoes...

That's ok...I just realized yesterday's WFD thread said October 3rd....and we didn't notice!

That's funny, I noticed it yesterday too, but didn't post on it, I just read her first post realizing her mistake! LOL
OH well, I could just as soon it be Oct, we are calling for snow here today...:cry:

I just got back from grocery shopping...and I think we will be having a pork tenderloin, along with roasted carrots, and a green salad. French bread w/ dipping oil on the side. :chef:

1. What is the featured dish for "What's for Dinner" on Wednesday, October 4?

The featured dish for "What's for Dinner" on Wednesday, October 4 is Chicken Parmesan Casserole.

2. Will there be any vegetarian options for "What's for Dinner" on Wednesday, October 4?

Yes, there will be a vegetarian option available for "What's for Dinner" on Wednesday, October 4. It will be a Quinoa and Vegetable Stuffed Bell Pepper dish.

3. Are there any allergy-friendly options for "What's for Dinner" on Wednesday, October 4?

Yes, we offer allergy-friendly options for our "What's for Dinner" menu. Please specify your allergies when placing your order and we will do our best to accommodate them.

4. Can I order "What's for Dinner" for a different day than Wednesday, October 4?

Unfortunately, "What's for Dinner" is only available on Wednesdays and the featured dish changes weekly. However, you can always check our website or contact us for upcoming menus and dates.

5. How do I place an order for "What's for Dinner" on Wednesday, October 4?

You can place an order for "What's for Dinner" on Wednesday, October 4 by visiting our website or contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Orders must be placed by Monday at 5pm to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara