• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..Wed., October 4

Feb 5, 2008
Good Morning fellow cheffers...Happy Hump Day!! Well, today I am not sure what I am making...I am going to visit my my Mom for her birthday and take her out for a nice lunch...won't be home until after my children get home from school and know I will be tired from making the trip 1.5hrs. each way w/no traffic (yeah right). Maybe it will be chinese or pizza night...hmm

OOOPS>>>That was supposed to Say NOVEMBER 4th...

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Fish for us... again! Mom had given us three pieces of salmon and a piece of swordfish, so I pre-cooked two pieces on Monday for tonight... will finish them off tonight. Probably with couscous and roasted asparagus :)

chefheidi2003

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2007
My brother is actually making dinner tonight..he put a pork loin with bbq sauce in the crock pot this morning..then later this afternoon he will shred the pork for great bbq pork sandwiches.

I would not be surprised if he also makes Autumn Apple-Cherry Crisp to go with it. He asked me for the recipe last night so that he could make more because he knew that the little bit that I left at the house would not last long. LOL

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
You realize it is NOVEMBER now, not Oct, right? LOL

Anyways, I am making the south of the border meatloaf w/ mashed potatoes...

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
That's ok...I just realized yesterday's WFD thread said October 3rd....and we didn't notice!

chefsteph07

Legacy Member
Jul 18, 2007
That's funny, I noticed it yesterday too, but didn't post on it, I just read her first post realizing her mistake! LOL
OH well, I could just as soon it be Oct, we are calling for snow here today...:cry:

ChefBeckyD

Legend Member
Gold Member
Sep 20, 2005
I just got back from grocery shopping...and I think we will be having a pork tenderloin, along with roasted carrots, and a green salad. French bread w/ dipping oil on the side. :chef:

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views