• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...wed., January 6..

He got ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream in a soft tortilla. I got ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream in a soft tortilla.Happy Hump Day, everyone!!!
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Hump Day, everyone!!!

Still cold here...and everywhere else??:eek: I heard on the radio that International Fall, Minn. it was -34*.....without the wind chill added in!!!:eek::eek::eek:.....hope any cheffers there are bundled up!!!!

Tonight I am making homemade chicken soup w/bisquits. And for dessert I am making homemade applesauce in my crockpot...just thinking of it coming out all steamy....mmmmm

Must be a good soup day!

I'm making Homemade Beef/Veggie/Barley Soup w/ Biscuits....

And your homemade applesauce sounds like a great idea!

I am making the Turkey Tettrazini from the "Weekday Dinners Done" recipe cards for the first time.

Bren706 said:
I am making the Turkey Tettrazini from the "Weekday Dinners Done" recipe cards for the first time.

We love this....but I always make it with cooked chicken breast or leftover chicken or turkey. Also, we leave the green beans on the side.

yep, I have leftover turkey from Thanksgiving.

We are having the shephard's pie from the Main Dishes cookbook and a toss salad. My husband would have that recipe once a week, if I made it for him.

I'm making Tilapia in the DCB - a little olive oil and citrus basil rub. Fresh veggies and .... maybe some long grain/wild rice. :) Hubby is trying to lose weight, so I trying to make a lot of healthy/low fat options. Sometime this week I'm making the loaded bake potato chowder, with ALL low fat/non fat ingredients! :)

cookingwithdot said:
I'm making Tilapia in the DCB - a little olive oil and citrus basil rub. Fresh veggies and .... maybe some long grain/wild rice. :) Hubby is trying to lose weight, so I trying to make a lot of healthy/low fat options. Sometime this week I'm making the loaded bake potato chowder, with ALL low fat/non fat ingredients! :)

Just a note - It seems to be fine to use skim milk in this, but I made it at a show w/ fat-free cheeses, and it was Nasty! I don't know about how it tasted....but it looked all curdled and yucky, and I didn't get the usual rave reviews that I normally do when this is the demo.

ChefBeckyD said:
Must be a good soup day!

I'm making Homemade Beef/Veggie/Barley Soup w/ Biscuits....

And your homemade applesauce sounds like a great idea!

COMPLETELY changed my mind on dinner!

I just put together a veggie/meatball/penne pasta layered dish, and will be baking that.

Scalloped potatoes and ham using the UM--I love how fast it slices up my potatoes and onions!!

We are having Chicken and Sausage Gumbo!1 MY hubby LOVES it and he is a picky eater.

I think spaghetti, garlic bread & a tossed salad. Spaghetti sauce is homemade that we canned last summer.

Hubby is making hamburgers cooked in cream of mushroom soup and served over noodles. I've hit the point in pregnancy where I can't be around cooking food... all my demos until this passes are going to be cakes LOL!

Made BBQ shredded chicken in the DCB..fed it to two picky eaters who LOVED it. Definitely want to start doing that one at shows..it was sooo easy! :)

esavvymom said:
Roasting a Chicken at the moment in my DCB (oven), going to do Pioneer Woman's "Crash Hot Potatoes" *YUM*, and some steamed peas/carrots.

Those crash hot potatoes look fun! I was thinking they'd be really good with some garlic/parmesan dipping seasoning on them! I may have to try these this week yet!

We're having breakfast for dinner. Hubby and I are having Breakfast Quesdilla and Bacon and our son is having Biscuits and Gravy, no eggs for him!

ChefBeckyD said:
Those crash hot potatoes look fun! I was thinking they'd be really good with some garlic/parmesan dipping seasoning on them! I may have to try these this week yet!

Those potatoes do look good. I don't mind potatoes if I don't have to peel them. I could probably get my kids to mash them, too. I bet the garlic parm dipping seasoning would be awesome. So creative!

We had tacos. My younger son requested, and since I had no plan, of course, I gave him his wish.

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...wed., January 6?"

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner...wed., January 6" is our delicious Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake.

2. How long does the Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake take to prepare?

The Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake takes approximately 30 minutes to prepare and 25 minutes to cook.

3. Can I substitute any ingredients in the Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for tofu or shrimp, and the alfredo sauce for a vegan alternative. However, the cooking time may vary.

4. Are there any side dishes that would pair well with the Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake?

Some popular side dishes to serve with the Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake are roasted vegetables, garlic bread, or a Caesar salad.

5. Can I make the Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours before baking. Alternatively, you can freeze it for up to 3 months before baking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara