• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..tuesday, March 2

In summary, the "What's for Dinner" meal for Tuesday, March 2 is a chicken and vegetable stir-fry served over rice. The necessary ingredients for this meal include chicken breast, mixed vegetables, rice, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger, with optional additions of sesame oil and red pepper flakes. The meal should take approximately 30 minutes to prepare, and substitutions can be made for the protein and vegetables. A recipe for the meal can be found on the Pampered Chef website or in the current catalog, with detailed instructions and a list of ingredients.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Tuesday!!!!:angel:

Happy Birthday to cheffers....wendleispampered, ashlee lynn, and mrssyvo...have a happy day!!!!

Tonight for dinner I am thinking of making roasted fish filets w/pecan breadcrumbs crust on Large Bar Pan, brown rice and some roasted veggies....my kiddos love this and it is healthy too!!!( I will make mine w/o the breadcrumbs:( to watch the calories )

looks like Spring is comng....we had major melting going on here on the eastcoast!!!:thumbup: 18 days until Spring!!!!

I brought the new SB to work to see what I wanted to make first. Any suggestions?

DessertDivaFL said:
I brought the new SB to work to see what I wanted to make first. Any suggestions?

The Bacon Linguine Tomato Toss - it is so good! I used about a cup less of broth and a little extra cream cheese.

I'm going to try the pizza from the 29 Minutes to Dinner Vol II, the one with the chicken peppers and queso.

Thanks Megan. I will make that one this week for sure. My DH just called and said he wants to do hamburgers on the grill tonight.

Spaghetti w/ Marinara Sauce, Cheesy breadsticks, and tossed salad.

Strawberries w/ chocolate sauce for dipping for dessert!

spaghetti and meatballs, garlic bread and salad. I have a late appointment tonight, so it's a quick dinner for us :)

1. What is the "What's for Dinner" meal for Tuesday, March 2?

The meal for Tuesday, March 2 is a delicious chicken and vegetable stir-fry served over rice.

2. What ingredients will I need for the Tuesday, March 2 meal?

You will need chicken breast, mixed vegetables, rice, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger for the stir-fry. Optional ingredients include sesame oil and red pepper flakes for added flavor.

3. How long will it take to prepare the Tuesday, March 2 meal?

The meal should take about 30 minutes to prepare, as long as you have all the ingredients prepped and ready to go.

4. Can I make any substitutions for the Tuesday, March 2 meal?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with tofu or shrimp, and the mixed vegetables with your choice of fresh or frozen vegetables. You can also use quinoa or cauliflower rice instead of traditional rice.

5. Is there a recipe for the Tuesday, March 2 meal available?

Yes, the recipe for the chicken and vegetable stir-fry can be found on our Pampered Chef website or in our current catalog. It includes step-by-step instructions and a list of all necessary ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbybarbara