• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...tuesday, February 2

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Tuesday, February 2 is the Chicken Alfredo Casserole. It takes approximately 20 minutes to prepare and requires chicken breasts, bowtie pasta, Alfredo sauce, spinach, and Italian cheese blend. Substitutions can be made for the ingredients, and the dish serves 4-6 people, making it a family-friendly recipe.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, all!!!!

Happy birthday to cheffer...lovescooking

Today I am attempting to make Mexican Chicken Lasagne in my DCB...have heard alot of you guys raving about it, so thought I would try it!! Also my DD decided at dinner last night that we should make every recipe on the calendar...starting with that one!!! Wish me luck!!

We had the Mexican Chicken Lagsagne last night it's my husbands fav. It's so good. Let us know what you think!

Today we're having Chicken Parmasean w/ angel hair pasta with some sort of veggie, rolls, and mint cookies for dessert.

Last edited:
I think tonight will be Chicken Parmesan w/ angel hair pasta, and green beans. Also, I'm trying the Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes recipe today, so we'll see how that turns out...may be having some yummy bread with it!

DH night to cook....tacos. He keeps it simple

We had a new recipe. I made pizza sloppy Joes. Husband says they were good. I didn't try them. I had salad and sweet potato fries.

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Tuesday, February 2?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Tuesday, February 2 is the Chicken Alfredo Casserole.

2. How long does it take to prepare the Chicken Alfredo Casserole?

The Chicken Alfredo Casserole takes approximately 20 minutes to prepare.

3. What ingredients do I need to make the Chicken Alfredo Casserole?

To make the Chicken Alfredo Casserole, you will need chicken breasts, bowtie pasta, Alfredo sauce, spinach, and Italian cheese blend.

4. Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in the Chicken Alfredo Casserole?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the ingredients in the Chicken Alfredo Casserole. For example, you can use any type of pasta instead of bowtie pasta, and you can use any type of cheese instead of Italian cheese blend.

5. Is the Chicken Alfredo Casserole a family-friendly recipe?

Yes, the Chicken Alfredo Casserole is a family-friendly recipe that serves 4-6 people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • pamperedbybarbara