• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the menu for dinner tonight at The Beach restaurant?

In summary, Charity is having a busy night. She is having dinner with her family, attending a party, and preparing food.
rennea
Gold Member
Goodmorning,

Well tonight for dinner we are having "Pub" night!

Salt and Pepper Chicken Wings, Caesar Salad, and Fries.

I have no idea. I'm having nose surgery tomorrow, my oldest dd is home from school today (the other two aren't old enough yet), I promised we'd do sugar cookies if she didn't have school, I've got to finish wrapping my Christmas gifts sometime tonight, plus get the house picked up so that I don't have to worry about it for the next week. :yuck: I don't know that I'll feel like cooking! lol

Tonight is Chick-Fil-A for my Kindergartener's scool. Twenty percent of all the sales go towards the school. So it is CFA for us tonight! YUMMMMM!

I have a Turkey Tenderloin in the crockpot, and we'll have baked sweet potatoes, stove top stuffing, and a green salad too.

Veal Parmesan here tonight. mmm...(And before anyone asks, I use the frozen breaded veal patties from the grocery store. I heat them up in a skillet with a little garlic oil, and serve with spaghetti with tomato sauce.)

chicken with Bayou Bourbon Glaze in the DCB with some mashed potatos and veggies

The PC cluster I'm in is having our yearly PC Christmas Party. I'm taking the ham and Mac-n-Cheese and lots of other people are taking different dishes. Looking forward to it! Husbands are going too so it should be fun. Of course I'll throw something together at home for the kids. It's looking like a hot dog night.

I am having chicken breasts baked with bruschetta sause, artichoke hears, mushrooms, onions and black olives. It's so yummy, DS wont eat it so I will bake him some chicken with bread crumbs. I will make some egg noodles to go with it and a veggie for DS.

Shake N Bake Original Chicken and some mashed potatoes w/ peas or corn. I'm jonesing for some apple pie though...

I have 2 sick little boys with no appetite. I made pancakes for my DD & I think DH will eat the few thatare left over. I'm too tired to feel like eating.

peichef said:
I have 2 sick little boys with no appetite. I made pancakes for my DD & I think DH will eat the few thatare left over. I'm too tired to feel like eating.

Awww, Charity - sick kiddos are no fun! Hope they are feeling better soon.

Try to eat something - you need to keep up your strength and immunity too!

I am making a chicken teryacki stir fry. with some brown rice, and maybe some cresent rolls or something.

We had the taco ring.

I made Homemade Hamburger Veggie Soup and dinner rolls. Was so good on a day where the temp got up to -2.

We went to a local restaurant called The Beach. (They were filming a commercial & we're going to be in it!). We all had something different......Tortilla Crusted Tilapia, Bourbon Street Salmon, Almond Luau Tilapia, St. Louis Style Ribs & Crab Cakes.

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on December 15?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner?" on December 15 is Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. It is a hearty and comforting dish that is perfect for the winter season.

2. How long does the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff take to make?

The Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff takes approximately 6-8 hours to cook in the slow cooker. However, prep time is only about 20 minutes, making it an easy and convenient meal for busy weeknights.

3. Are there any alternative ingredients for the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff?

Yes, there are alternative ingredients for the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff. For a vegetarian option, you can substitute the beef with mushrooms and use vegetable broth instead of beef broth. You can also use chicken instead of beef for a lighter option.

4. Can I make any substitutions for the side dish recommended with the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff?

Absolutely! The recommended side dish for the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff is roasted vegetables. However, you can substitute it with a side salad, mashed potatoes, or any other side dish of your choice.

5. Is there a recommended wine pairing for the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff?

Yes, the recommended wine pairing for the Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff is a full-bodied red wine, such as a Cabernet Sauvignon or Merlot. However, you can also pair it with a white wine, such as Chardonnay, if you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • rennea