• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner Tonight? Grilled Fish, Rice, Veggies, and Banana Split Cake!

In summary, tonight we are having grilled fish with rice and veggies. Hubby is on our porch putting down indoor/outdoor carpet. He is working hard today in the heat. So I can't ask him to cook on the grill after busting his butt all afternoon. Inviting Gram to join us for dinner. Mini Quiches for appetizer. Just hamburgers and handmade veggie burgers topped with Danish Bleu Cheese or Irish Cheddar Cheese; grilled onions. Rice and beans. Green Beans. Salad with tomatoes, cukes, and carrots. Strawberry Rhubarb Pie (one slice left) for DH. Blueberry Mango Cobbler for Gram and I.
rennea
Gold Member
Tonight we are having grilled fish with rice and veggies.

Thinking about making the banana split cake too.:chef:

Pizza for us tonight. Hubby is on our porch putting down indoor/outdoor carpet. He is working hard today in the heat. So I can't ask him to cook on the grill after busting his butt all afternoon.

Inviting Gram to join us for dinner

Mini Quiches for appetizer

Just hamburgers and handmade veggie burgers topped with Danish Bleu Cheese or Irish Cheddar Cheese; grilled onions

Rice and beans

Green Beans

Salad with tomatoes, cukes, and carrots

Dessert:
Strawberry Rhubarb Pie (one slice left) for DH
Blueberry Mango Cobbler for Gram and I.
---been trying to empty out my pantry and fridge before doing another big food shop. Its been working with DH home on vacation/sick leave.

I am eating out with my office friends at the Elephant Bar.

I am making Hot Broccoli Dip & Italian Chicken Pasta Toss (from old PC book "Light & Simple") with a garden salad spun in the PC Salad Spinner, of course. ;)AND FOR DESSERTBrownie Pudding Cake (from PC book "Delightful Desserts")

We've been gone all day - left this morning at 6:30 for a car show.

I'm defrosting some chicken right now to throw on the grill, and then we'll have fresh green & yellow beans, and corn on the cob with it.

Russell doesn't want anything. Luke is at my parents. I have some Grilled Talapia I got frozen at Walmart yesterday I am going to try.

Fish n' chips at a local British pub--Sherlock Holmes Society meeting :)There is other grub on the menu but decent chips are a rare treat for me.

We're firing up the grill to make some chunked mushrooms, squash, Vidalia onions and red and green peppers in the PC Grill basket with garlic canola oil and one of the seasonings - probably citrus basil - it goes so well with the squash. Mmmm.

DH is grilling steaks and baking sweet potatoes and green beans - yum! :) Ripe cherries for dessert - DOUBLE Yum! :D

jrstephens said:
Russell doesn't want anything. Luke is at my parents. I have some Grilled Talapia I got frozen at Walmart yesterday I am going to try.

I ended up having a meatball sub from Subway. My mom called right as I ws about to start supper to see if I wanted to ride with her.

Been gone all day too - had a show an hour away. Got back into town and headed straight to camp to get the kids. It was dinner time so I stayed...had ribs, potatoes, corn, bread, applesauce and salad.Then I cut 120 loaves of bread for fry bread...and the sad thing is I didn't get a single piece! The 272 campers ate it all!So, I grabbed an ice coffee from the coffee shop before I headed home because I needed SOMETHING. Heath Mocha with a shot of English Toffee this time...

1. What is the featured recipe for July 26th?

The featured recipe for July 26th is our delicious Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs. Perfect for a summer dinner on the grill!

2. What ingredients do I need for the featured recipe?

You will need chicken breast, bell peppers, red onion, zucchini, cherry tomatoes, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, and your choice of seasonings.

3. Can I make any substitutions for the featured recipe?

Yes, you can make any substitutions you'd like! You can use different vegetables, different types of protein, and adjust the seasonings to your liking.

4. How long does it take to make the featured recipe?

The total cook time for this recipe is about 20 minutes, but you will need to marinate the chicken for 30 minutes beforehand.

5. Is the featured recipe suitable for vegetarians?

While the featured recipe includes chicken, you can easily make it vegetarian by substituting tofu or extra vegetables for the protein. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • pamperedbybarbara