• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....thursday, January 21

In summary, the "What's for Dinner" event on Thursday, January 21 will feature Baked Parmesan Chicken, Roasted Vegetables, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Caesar Salad, and Chocolate Cake for dessert. Substitutions are allowed for dietary restrictions or preferences. The cost varies and additional Pampered Chef products can be ordered. It is recommended to place your order at least 3 days in advance, but last-minute orders may be accommodated depending on availability.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning!!!! Happy Thursday!!!

Hope all is well...I, like ChefBecky, am also fighting a headcold..it is in there, just not coming out yet.:( Wish it would, so then I can get it over with!!!

Tonite for dinner I am making chili in the crockpot...among DS's top ten favs.:thumbup: I just got to get to the store today and do a big shopping and remember all the ingredients for this---not easy with a looming headcold!

Have a warm and productive day,today,everyone!!!

Becky--feel better:blushing:

I made meatballs. They were pretty easy and I quickly cooked them in the microwave. 6 minutes on high and they were perfect. Love micro cooking. Served them with a few different sauces and some noodles.

Good morning! Happy Thursday to you too! Sorry to hear that you're also fighting a headcold. It's the worst when it's just lingering in there. I hope it comes out soon so you can get it over with. Chili in the crockpot sounds like the perfect dinner for a cold day. I hope you have a successful shopping trip and remember all the ingredients. It's definitely not easy when you're not feeling well. Wishing you and everyone else a warm and productive day as well. And Becky, I hope you feel better soon. Take care!

1. What is the menu for "What's for Dinner...Thursday, January 21"?

The menu for this week's "What's for Dinner" event includes:- Baked Parmesan Chicken- Roasted Vegetables- Garlic Mashed Potatoes- Caesar Salad- Chocolate Cake for dessert

2. Can I make substitutions for the menu items?

Yes, substitutions are allowed for dietary restrictions or preferences. Please inform the Pampered Chef consultant when placing your order.

3. How much does the "What's for Dinner" event cost?

The cost for the "What's for Dinner" event varies depending on the menu items and number of guests. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for specific pricing.

4. Can I order additional items from Pampered Chef for the event?

Yes, you can order any additional Pampered Chef products to complement your dinner menu. Your consultant will be happy to assist you with any additional orders.

5. Is there a deadline to place my order for the "What's for Dinner" event?

To ensure timely delivery, it is recommended to place your order at least 3 days in advance of the event. However, your consultant may be able to accommodate last-minute orders depending on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara