• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, January 11

In summary, the weekend was busy and the cold weather is really getting to people in the midwest. There are a lot of different recipes for pork fried rice and everyone seems to love it.
pamperedbybarbara
Happy Monday, all my cheffer friends!!!!:)
The weekend went way toooo fast!!!! (yeah, what else is new???) Still freezing here in NJ...but talk of thawing in a few days...my heart goes out to you guys in the midwest with the extreme cold, snow, ice,etc.....stay warm please!!!

Tonite is Monday leftover night. For dinner we are having leftover pork that I put in my sauce and simmered for a few hrs. yesterday...it literally fell apart when we ate it last night w/manicotti. (My DH is from Brooklyn,NY and Italian, so anyone who lives in NY metro area knows what Sunday dinners are like--pasta,sauce,meatballs or other meats in sauce and italian bread:))...
Have a great day everyone!!!!

I'm making homemade pizza using the Olive Oil Dough from Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day. Made the dough for the first time last night. Looking forward to trying it.

We are having Brats..and fried potatoes and onions

We're having El Gloppo (word my husband made up) - consists of elbow macaroni, spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and ground beef - all layered and baked in the oven. My kids love it and it's easy to make!

Either Pork Fried Rice, or Chicken Tacos...haven't completely decided yet.

Gina M said:
We're having El Gloppo (word my husband made up) - consists of elbow macaroni, spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and ground beef - all layered and baked in the oven. My kids love it and it's easy to make!
growing up in New England we call that "American Chop suey"In MN it's called "Goulash"either way YUMMY!Hmmm... dinner... I need to dig out my kitchen, it was a busy weekend and the earth might stop if people actually put their dirties in the EMPTY dishwasher while I was gone.

I'm trying to decide. Thinking about making Pork Medallions with Mushroom Marsala Sauce from 29 Minutes to Dinner, vol 2

pulled bbq pork sandwiches and french fries. Nothing fancy, but it keeps the 6 kiddos happy LOL

Steaks, cheesy Potatoes & maybe a salad the grocery store had some nice veggies on sale this week.

ChefBeckyD said:
Either Pork Fried Rice, or Chicken Tacos...haven't completely decided yet.

Pork Fried Rice, it is!

I took a lb. of pork stew meat, and diced it, and put it in the DCB with a drizzle of olive oil, and some Asian Seasoning - popped it in the microwave for 5 minutes (Stirred at 2.5 minutes) and it was cooked perfectly.

2 cups of frozen mixed veggies, plus strips of orange and red pepper, and red onion

2 cups of steamed brown rice

1 egg - lightly beaten

Sauce - 1/4 cup Ginger Wasabi Sauce, 1/4 cup Lite Soy Sauce, 2 tsp Agave Nectar

Add a tbls. of olive oil to the stir-fry pan, heat til it's shimmering. Add peppers and onion, stir-fry for one minute. Add other veggies, stir-fry for 2-3 more minutes, and then add rice and stir. Drizzle egg over the mixture, and stir quickly to incorporate....then add pork (I do this most often with chicken, and I've also done it with shrimp) and the sauce (about half of the sauce - use the rest at the table to taste.) and stir fry for another 1-2 minutes....and you're done!

This makes about 4 servings.

Wow! The pizza turned out great. I'm loving these books. :)

I used the Rosemary & Herb seasoning on some boneless skinless chicken breasts and matched them with brown & wild rice and green beans with cheese. Super easy, and since I baked TWO packs of chicken (on sale for $2/lb. at the store this week), I can make pot pie tomorrow night. :)

Tasty Turkey Tetrizzini (Weekday Dinners Done) - made with left-over turkey I froze at Thanksgiving. My kids loved it!

Family-sized baked burrito (subbed hamburger for the chicken). My family loves this about once a week. We were out of sour cream. Darn, but still good.

We had Deluxe Cheeseburger Salad, but I didn't make the "croutons". Instead I made the garlic bites as a side. My kids LOVE that salad and Dole salad was FREE at Meijer this week. I really can't believe how my kids gobble up that salad.

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Monday, January 11?

The featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Monday, January 11 is the Chicken Fajita Casserole. It's a delicious and easy-to-make one-dish meal that the whole family will love.

2. What ingredients do I need for the Chicken Fajita Casserole?

The ingredients for the Chicken Fajita Casserole are 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, 1 red bell pepper, 1 green bell pepper, 1 onion, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, 1 packet of fajita seasoning, 1 cup of sour cream, 1 can of diced tomatoes, 1 can of black beans, 1 cup of shredded cheese, and 8 tortillas.

3. How long does it take to make the Chicken Fajita Casserole?

The total preparation and cook time for the Chicken Fajita Casserole is approximately 45 minutes. It takes about 20 minutes to prepare the ingredients and 25 minutes to bake in the oven.

4. Can I make any substitutions for the Chicken Fajita Casserole ingredients?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your personal preferences or dietary restrictions. For example, you can use tofu instead of chicken for a vegetarian option, or you can use gluten-free tortillas for a gluten-free version. You can also add or omit any vegetables or seasonings to your liking.

5. Is there a video tutorial for the Chicken Fajita Casserole?

Yes, there is a video tutorial available on the Pampered Chef website for the Chicken Fajita Casserole recipe. You can also find step-by-step instructions and tips for making the dish on our blog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara