• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...monday, Dec.28

In summary, for dinner on Monday, Dec. 28, some easy options could include slow cooker meals like beef stroganoff, chicken fajitas, or vegetarian chili. Healthy dinner options could include grilled fish with quinoa and roasted vegetables, a hearty salad with lean protein, or a veggie-packed stir-fry. To make dinner prep easier, Pampered Chef products like the Quick Cooker and accessories, knives, and cutting boards can be helpful. For a holiday twist, you could try roasted pork loin with cranberry glaze, honey glazed ham, or beef and mushroom stew with holiday spices. If you're looking to save time during a busy week, meal prep options like freezing individual portions of soup, chili, or
pamperedbybarbara
Morning, all!!!!

Well, back to reality...kinda....

Tonite, I have no clue what to make for dinner......I have been under the weather for the past day and half, so DH:love: handled dinner for me....now he is working and I have to get back in the saddle again:cry:...oh well....

Have a great Monday everyone!!!!:)

I'm thinking pork chops, mashed potatoes & gravy, corn, spinach salad, and homemade bread.

I defrosted 4 fillet mignons that were in the freezer. I'm thinking of searing them on top the stove in my SS saute pan, then putting them in the oven to finish. Then I'll serve that with brown rice that I will make in my new (electric) rice cooker. A salad, and that's dinner.

Steak with Blue Cheese and Walnut Salad.YUMMY! I cannot wait to get my teeth into it!

Baked Flounder w/ herbed redskin potatoes, and green beans

I will be utilizing some leftover ham and making scalloped potatoes with ham and will also have leftover greenbean casserole along with it.

I am thinking I might have Pork Chops. Not sure what I will make with it.

Homemade chicken fried rice!

we had homemade pizza (DH makes a great pizza crust- a California Pizza Kitchen 'knock-off' recipe...)

Skipped the pork chops (didn't have any) and went to Ruby Tuesday. We tried two other places first and they were both closed.

Kids are gone. DH said he' be working late. I baked me some sweet potato fries and tossed myself some salad.

What's for Dinner on Monday, Dec.28?

1. What are some easy dinner ideas for Monday, Dec.28?

Some easy dinner ideas for Monday, Dec.28 could include slow cooker meals like beef stroganoff, chicken fajitas, or vegetarian chili. Other options could include sheet pan dinners, like roasted vegetables and chicken, or a simple stir-fry with your favorite protein and veggies.

2. What are some healthy dinner options for Monday, Dec.28?

Some healthy dinner options for Monday, Dec.28 could include grilled fish with a side of quinoa and roasted vegetables, a hearty salad with lots of fresh veggies and lean protein, or a veggie-packed stir-fry with tofu or lean turkey.

3. Can you recommend any Pampered Chef products to make dinner prep easier on Monday, Dec.28?

Absolutely! Our Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker accessories, like the Veggie Spiralizer and Quick Cooker Sauté Pan, can help you make delicious and healthy meals in a fraction of the time. Our knives and cutting boards also make meal prep a breeze.

4. Are there any special holiday dinner recipes for Monday, Dec.28?

If you're looking to spice up your Monday dinner with a holiday twist, you could try making a festive dish like roasted pork loin with a cranberry glaze, honey glazed ham, or a hearty beef and mushroom stew with red wine. Don't forget to add some holiday spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves!

5. Is there a way to make Monday dinner ahead of time for a busy week?

Yes, there are many meal prep options for Monday dinner that can help save time during a busy week. You could make a batch of soup, chili, or stew and freeze individual portions for quick and easy dinners. You could also prep ingredients for sheet pan dinners or stir-fries ahead of time and store them in the fridge until ready to cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • pamperedbybarbara