• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu Tonight? Chicken Salad and Buns or a Night Out?

In summary, we are having chicken salad and buns for dinner. I know it doesn't sound to exciting but I haven't been really into cooking lately. I usually LOVE to cook and be in the kitchen. We have to have a really quick dinner tonight. DH has a busy day/evening - and we have a Chiropractors appt to fit into his schedule too. I am thinking I will make Chicken a la
rennea
Gold Member
We are having chicken salad and buns for dinner. I know it doesn't sound to exciting but I haven't been really into cooking lately. I usually LOVE to cook and be in the kitchen.

We have to have a really quick dinner tonight. DH has a busy day/evening - and we have a Chiropractors appt to fit into his schedule too.

Actually, chicken salad sounds really good!

I think I'll go pull some chicken out of the freezer!

I think I'm going to make Chicken a la King, over biscuits from a tube. It's easy, and leftovers pack well in DH's lunch.

The weather is warm and sunny today, so we are having cheeseburgers on the grill. Probably will throw on some veggies and sweet potatoes, too. I love the daylight savings time...still is light out after 7/7:30!!

I'm thinking tuna casserole, we've had way too much "meat" lately...

We are having T-bone steaks, with ranch potatoes, and salad.

Wednesdays during Lent are set aside for simple suppers. Our church has a pot luck sponsored by different ministries each week and proceeds go to a charity of their choice. Tonight I'm making white chicken chili.

Well, I ended up sticking a whole chicken in the DCB, in the oven. Also, some homemade baked beans. I'm going to steam some sugar snap peas to go with it.Then, we'll have chicken and baked beans for leftovers too.

chicken wild rice soup...lenten dinner at church.. this is a favorite of ours! :)

grilled steaks, roasted zucchini, sliced tomatoes, baked potatoes & a salad
homemade peanut butter cookies for dessert

We ended up having cashew chicken. And my rice cooker melted in the microwave. :(

chefann said:
I think I'm going to make Chicken a la King, over biscuits from a tube. It's easy, and leftovers pack well in DH's lunch.

Oh my goodness! I LOVE Chicken a la King! I eat it over toaster toast 'cause that's how momma made it...never thought about biscuits. But is sounds yummy!

Oh, we're having McDonald's - quick and easy! Not so healthy, but I love that quarter pounder!

chefann said:
We ended up having cashew chicken. And my rice cooker melted in the microwave. :(

OMG Ann that's terrible! How long was it in for?

It was the same amount of time I've had it in before. In fact, there was still 10 minutes left. But I had less rice left in the house than I usually use, and I think it was a small enough batch that it overheated. What really stinks is that I just submitted a small show made up of individual orders from a vendor fair and I could have tacked on a rice cooker. Now I'll have to wait and order it later.

To hopefully cheer myself up, I made for my family tonight the Shrimp Orzo Skillet from 29 min 2 dinner v 2 it was good.

We are kid free for a few days, so we decided to go out tonight. We went to one of my favorite mexican restaurants. I've was out of town from Sunday morning until last night, so we are spending some us time together.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" feature all about?

The "What's for Dinner?" feature is a helpful tool on the Pampered Chef website that provides meal ideas and recipes to make cooking easier for our customers. It offers a variety of options for different dietary preferences and time constraints.

2. How often are new meal ideas added to the "What's for Dinner?" feature?

We add new meal ideas to the "What's for Dinner?" feature every week. This ensures that there is always something new and exciting for our customers to try.

3. Can I customize the meal ideas based on my dietary restrictions?

Yes, you can! The "What's for Dinner?" feature allows you to filter meal ideas based on dietary preferences such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free. You can also adjust the serving size to fit your needs.

4. Are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" meal ideas easy to find?

Yes, we make sure to choose ingredients that are readily available in most grocery stores. We also provide a list of ingredients with each recipe, so you know exactly what to look for.

5. Can I save my favorite meal ideas on the "What's for Dinner?" feature?

Absolutely! You can save your favorite meal ideas by creating a profile on the Pampered Chef website. This allows you to easily access and refer back to your saved recipes whenever you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • rennea