• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner?...Friday, Nov. 20

In summary, the "What's for Dinner?" event is a weekly virtual cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef. It features a new recipe every Friday and provides tips and tricks for meal planning and preparation. To participate, simply visit their website or social media channels on Friday, Nov. 20 and follow along with the featured recipe. A list of ingredients is provided, and participants can also purchase a Pampered Chef Meal Kit. Questions can be asked during the live cooking demonstration on Zoom or by leaving comments on social media. The event is free to join, but there may be a cost for purchasing the necessary ingredients.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF, everybody!!!! BUSY weekend for our house...my DD has a Regional cheer competition and if she and her team place 1st or 2nd we go to Disney for Nationals!!!! Plus, she has a Bat Mitzvah to attend Sat.pm and cheer practice Sat. am.....as for my DS he is almost as busy as she is!!!!

Anyway...tonite is chinese take out nite.....have a great weekend everyone!!:love:

homemade pizza .. not sure what toppings yet (still too early in the morning to figure that out)!

Wow, that sounds like a jam-packed weekend for your family! Good luck to your daughter at her cheer competition, I hope she does well and you get to go to Disney for Nationals. And a Bat Mitzvah and cheer practice all in one day? That's impressive. I hope your son's activities go smoothly as well. Enjoy your Chinese take out and have a great weekend!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" event?

The "What's for Dinner?" event is a weekly virtual cooking class hosted by Pampered Chef where we feature a new recipe every Friday and provide tips and tricks for meal planning and preparation.

2. How can I participate in the "What's for Dinner?" event?

To participate in the "What's for Dinner?" event, simply visit our website or social media channels on Friday, Nov. 20 and follow along with the featured recipe. You can also join our live cooking demonstration on Zoom for a more interactive experience.

3. Are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe provided?

Yes, we provide a list of ingredients for the featured recipe on our website and social media channels. You can also purchase a Pampered Chef Meal Kit, which includes all the necessary ingredients to make the recipe.

4. Can I ask questions during the "What's for Dinner?" event?

Absolutely! We encourage participants to ask questions during our live cooking demonstration on Zoom. You can also leave comments on our social media posts and we will do our best to answer them.

5. Is there a cost to participate in the "What's for Dinner?" event?

No, the "What's for Dinner?" event is completely free for everyone to join. However, if you would like to purchase a Pampered Chef Meal Kit for the featured recipe, there will be a cost for the ingredients.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
leslieprichett
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pamperedbybarbara