• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..thursday,November 12

In summary, "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, November 12 is a meal planning and recipe resource provided by Pampered Chef. The menu, which includes a main dish, sides, and dessert, can be accessed through their website, weekly email newsletter, or social media accounts. The menu is designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all skill levels, with alternative ingredient options and suggestions for kitchen tools. It can also be customized and adjusted to suit dietary needs and preferences. The menu is designed to serve 4-6 people but can be easily adjusted for more or less servings.
pamperedbybarbara
Hola Everyone....busy,busy day in the Wiley house tonite...school, after school clubs, cheer practice...meeting with show host, too!

Yesterday I made the Lemon Greek Chicken from Stoneware Sensations...YUMMMM It was GOOD!!! So leftover of that for my DH and me plus some extra veggies...DS gets some of his chili that I froze, and DD who will have cheer practice till7pm so she will get her choice of drive thrus!!!:blushing:

The Lemon Greek Chicken was easy to make...I suggest you try it!!!:chef:

Hmmm, last night we were supposed to have Spaghetti, Salad, and cheese breadsticks...but DS requested fish, so we had baked fish, california blend veggies and cheesy breadsticks.

Tonight, I have a big show, but it's about a 50 minute drive, so maybe the spaghetti and salad tonight?

Wow, sounds like you had a busy day! But it also sounds like you managed to make a delicious dinner for your family. I've never heard of Stoneware Sensations, but that Lemon Greek Chicken sounds amazing. I'll have to look into it and give it a try. Thanks for the recommendation! And good luck with all the after-school activities and meetings. It can definitely be hectic, but it sounds like you have it all under control. Happy cooking!

1. What is "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, November 12?

"What's for Dinner" is a meal planning and recipe resource provided by Pampered Chef. Each week, we offer a curated menu for Thursday night dinners, including a main dish, sides, and dessert.

2. How do I access the "What's for Dinner" menu for Thursday, November 12?

You can access the menu by visiting our website or by subscribing to our weekly email newsletter. The menu will also be posted on our social media accounts.

3. Do I need any special equipment or ingredients for the Thursday, November 12 menu?

The menu is designed to be easy and accessible for home cooks of all skill levels. We provide alternative ingredient options and suggestions for kitchen tools, but you can always use what you have on hand.

4. Can I make substitutions or changes to the Thursday, November 12 menu?

Of course! Our menus are meant to be flexible and customizable to your preferences and dietary needs. Feel free to make substitutions or changes as needed.

5. How many servings does the Thursday, November 12 menu provide?

The menu is designed to serve 4-6 people. However, you can easily adjust the recipes to make more or less depending on your needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • pamperedbybarbara