• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner...friday, Dec.,4

In summary, the group discusses their dinner plans for the evening, with options ranging from Chinese takeout to homemade meals such as baked fish, pizza, and pot roast. Some are attending events and will be having simple meals, while others are celebrating special occasions. The weather is also a factor in some decisions, with some opting for warm and comforting dishes like chili and soup. One member is following another's lead and making chicken pot pie.
pamperedbybarbara
TGIF everyone!!!!:love:

This week flew by!!!Yikes!!!:eek:

Tonite for dinner I am planning on making Chinese takeout;)....hehe...

Have a great weekend!!!!!!!

Chinese Take-Out sounds GREAT!

I think I'll be cooking though. Need to make a decent dinner, since we've been flying around all week!
I'm thinking some kind of baked fish....I'll have to come back later with what I decide.

PIZZA!! We are going to my neice's daycare Christmas program..so we are doing something simple..we are having pizza at her house for her cast party..LOL

Its my baby girls 14th birthday :cry: so she gets to pick the restaurant. Probably Chilis or Outback, just from past years experience. lol :D

Well it's going to be a busy evening for me. I have to go borrow a mini muffin pan for my show tomorrow because mine is MIA. I have to practice the recipe for tomorrow which is bacon cheddar bites which my husband better eat because I HATE cheddar:yuck: LOL. So I'll either make myself a pizza or a boca burger and a salad. Since I also have to sort through my mystery host show orders and get them bagged and ready to be delivered!:) Or maybe I'll have breakfast for dinner. Yummy that's my favorite. I'll have to see what I feel like around 6 or 7 when I'll be able to make it!:)

Well.....my dinner of Chinese takeout flew out the window when I mentioned this to DH and he kinda hinted he loved how I do my pot roast in the crock pot....I can take the hint, so that is what I ended up making. I kinda feel I should do this because my DD and I are headed to Disney Tues. am and leaving DH and DS to fend for themselves for 4 nites....(even though I am premaking 2 nites)...ahhh what we do for love.....

I'm making the chiliquiles w/ pulled pork meat for our fiesta bunko tonight. I just need to go buy some cilantro since the frost hit mine.

I woke up to 28 degrees and a thin layer of snow on the ground, so I'm making butternut squash and carrot soup.

I'm following your lead Susan and we're doing chili. I'm using Turkey instead of ground beef. And corn bread.

1. What is the "What's for Dinner...friday, Dec.,4" event?

The "What's for Dinner...friday, Dec.,4" event is a virtual cooking demonstration hosted by Pampered Chef on December 4th. The event will showcase easy and delicious dinner recipes that are perfect for the holiday season.

2. How do I register for the event?

To register for the "What's for Dinner...friday, Dec.,4" event, simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the event registration link. You will need to provide your name and email address to receive the event link and access code.

3. Will I need any special equipment or ingredients to participate?

No, the recipes demonstrated during the event will use common kitchen equipment and ingredients that can be easily found in most grocery stores. A list of ingredients and equipment needed will be provided beforehand so you can prepare ahead of time.

4. Can I ask questions during the event?

Yes, there will be a Q&A portion during the event where you can ask any questions about the recipes or cooking techniques. You can also submit questions beforehand through the event registration page.

5. Will the event be recorded?

Yes, the event will be recorded and available for viewing on the Pampered Chef website after the live event. This way, if you miss anything during the live event, you can still watch it at your convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cookingwith_tara
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • pamperedbybarbara