• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner? Breakfast for Dinner After a Big Win!

In summary, the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for Sept. 30 is a collection of easy and delicious recipes curated by Pampered Chef that can easily be found at most grocery stores. It provides recipes for 4 servings, but can be adjusted to fit your specific needs. The meal plan also offers a variety of options for different dietary restrictions, including vegetarian and vegan options that can be easily substituted.
rennea
Gold Member
Well I slept in today, something I NEVER do!!! So tonight we are having breakfast:)

Eggs benny, hashbrowns, mushrooms:chef:

Okay I have been really good on my diet for the past month, so tonight we are having

Smothered Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Homemade Bread

Homemade pizza for Sara's birthday. Everyone gets a special birthday supper & that's what she wants!

Beef burgundy with egg noodles. Yum!

By the way, anyone know how to convert a regular recipe (perhaps a crock-pot recipe) into one for the DCB?

Football food! Probably a pretzel with mustand and a hot dog! Go MTSU!!!

Mine turned out really good! (Just had a taste while DH is working outside while it's still light out.) I made chicken tortilla soup with leftovers. I had some leftover brown rice with cilantro in it, and black beans with cooked chicken (dark meat), both from when we had burritos the other day. So I diced and sweated an onion, added some minced garlic, then poured in a can of chicken broth, a small can of tomato sauce and a can of diced tomatoes with the juice. Throw in the leftovers, and viola! Soup!

peachey said:
Football food! Probably a pretzel with mustand and a hot dog! Go MTSU!!!

Do you go to school there? My cousins do as well!

Jane- My husband and I both graduated from MTSU. THEY WON!!! In the last quarter they finally started scoring!!! They got a TD with 9 seconds to go.. got the game tied and got the extra point! I got my pretzel for dinner!!! We are happy, but now it is time for bed. Hope your cousins like MTSU as much as we did, and still do.

Related to What's for Dinner? Breakfast for Dinner After a Big Win!

1. What is the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for Sept. 30?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan for Sept. 30 is a collection of easy and delicious recipes curated by Pampered Chef to help you plan your dinner for that day.

2. Are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan readily available?

Yes, the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan are easily accessible and can be found at most grocery stores. They are also commonly used ingredients that you may already have in your pantry.

3. How many servings does the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan provide?

The "What's for Dinner?" meal plan provides recipes for 4 servings. However, you can adjust the quantities to fit your specific needs.

4. Can I customize the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan to fit my dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan offers a variety of recipes that can be easily modified to accommodate different dietary needs. You can also substitute ingredients to fit your preferences.

5. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan?

Yes, the "What's for Dinner?" meal plan includes a mix of vegetarian, vegan, and meat-based recipes to cater to different dietary preferences. You can also make substitutions to make any recipe vegetarian or vegan-friendly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedbybarbara