• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is a delicious breakfast idea for the DCB using hashbrowns and eggs?

In summary, the Pampered Chef Double Ceramic Breakfast Bowl is a versatile and convenient tool for making various breakfast options. It can be used to make oatmeal, scrambled eggs, overnight oats, quiches, burritos, French toast, and more. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results.
amysue80
I have been a lurker for about a year, but this is my first time posting. I have searched all of the files and cannot find any kind of breakfast recipe for the DCB. I would love to show it off on easter morning, but not sure what to make in it. Any ideas? Something using hashbrowns, eggs..ect.. maybe?? Thanks in advance!
Amy

here's what I make in it for breakfast..it's my mom's regular egg casserole recipe that I tried one morning in the baker in the micro and worked out great.

12 eggs
1 cup sour cream
1 cup milk
2 tsp salt
dash of pepper
green onion tops chopped up small
(I dice up ham and throw in)
(sprinkle in about 1/2 cup or more shredded cheese)
Mix everything together in batter bowl and pour into DCB
Cover and place in microwave on high for about 22 minutes or until eggs have set up. Let rest for 5 minutes
The egg casserole will "sink" a little once you remove the lid.
To serve just slice into squares.
I haven't tried it with hashbrowns or anyting else in the micro...
my guys love this recipe and usually it takes over an hour to bake in the oven.

What are some quick and easy breakfast ideas using Pampered Chef's Double Ceramic Breakfast Bowl?

1. Can I make oatmeal in the Double Ceramic Breakfast Bowl?
Yes, the Double Ceramic Breakfast Bowl is perfect for making oatmeal. Simply add your desired amount of oats and liquid (water or milk) to the bowl and microwave for 1-2 minutes. You can also add toppings like fruit, nuts, or honey to customize your oatmeal.

2. Can I make scrambled eggs in the Double Ceramic Breakfast Bowl?
Absolutely! Scrambled eggs are a popular breakfast option in the Double Ceramic Breakfast Bowl. Crack 2-3 eggs into the bowl and mix well with a fork. Microwave for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until fully cooked. Add in your favorite veggies and cheese for a delicious breakfast bowl.

3. Can I use the Double Ceramic Breakfast Bowl for overnight oats?
Yes, the Double Ceramic Breakfast Bowl is great for making overnight oats. Simply combine oats, milk, yogurt, and your choice of toppings in the bowl, cover, and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, you'll have a delicious and nutritious breakfast ready to enjoy.

4. What other breakfast options can I make in the Double Ceramic Breakfast Bowl?
The possibilities are endless! You can use the bowl to make breakfast quiches, breakfast burritos, French toast, or even a breakfast casserole. Get creative and experiment with different ingredients and flavors.

5. Is the Double Ceramic Breakfast Bowl dishwasher safe?
Yes, the Double Ceramic Breakfast Bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing the bowl with warm soapy water to preserve its quality and prevent any potential damage from the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Nep2nfly
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • pcchefmichelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies