• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Breakfast/Brunch Ideas for Dcb?

In summary, for picky eaters, it is best to stick with classic breakfast options like pancakes, waffles, and French toast. To make a healthy breakfast/brunch for a daycare child, incorporate fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into the dishes. For busy mornings, prep make-ahead dishes the night before such as breakfast casseroles or overnight oats. To add more protein into a child's breakfast/brunch, consider options such as protein powder in smoothies or mini egg cups with veggies and cheese. Lastly, there are plenty of gluten-free and dairy-free options for breakfast/brunch, such as gluten-free pancakes and oatmeal with almond milk.
chef_izzybella
I searched the files but didn't see anything. Does anyone have any ideas for a recipe I can bring to playgroup tomorrow? I want to show off my new DCB and hopefully generate interest in the business!

There's a recipe for a strata in the 29 Minutes to Dinner vol. 2. I don't know that I'd use it, as it's pretty spicy, but you could use the recipe just for the method and switch up the ingredients.

How about bringing a batch of delicious chocolate chip cookies made with your new DCB? Here's a simple and easy recipe to try:Ingredients:- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened- 1 cup white sugar- 1 cup brown sugar- 2 eggs- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract- 3 cups all-purpose flour- 1 teaspoon baking soda- 1 teaspoon salt- 2 cups chocolate chipsInstructions:1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.2. In a large mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy.3. Add in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Then add in the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.4. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt.5. Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture, mixing until just combined.6. Fold in the chocolate chips.7. Using a cookie scoop or spoon, drop dough onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving about 2 inches of space between each cookie.8. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden.9. Let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.10. Once cooled, store in an airtight container and enjoy with your playgroup!

1. What are some easy and quick breakfast/brunch recipes for picky eaters?

For picky eaters, it's best to stick with classic breakfast options like pancakes, waffles, and French toast. You can also try making breakfast sandwiches, omelettes with customizable fillings, or overnight oats with their favorite toppings.

2. How can I make a healthy breakfast/brunch for my daycare child?

Incorporate fruits, vegetables, and whole grains into your breakfast/brunch options. You can make homemade granola with nuts and dried fruits, smoothie bowls with fresh berries, or avocado toast with whole grain bread. You can also sneak in vegetables by making veggie-packed egg muffins or spinach and mushroom frittatas.

3. What are some make-ahead breakfast/brunch options for busy mornings?

Prep breakfast/brunch dishes the night before to save time in the morning. You can make breakfast casseroles, breakfast burritos, or quiches and refrigerate them. You can also make overnight oats or chia pudding and let them sit in the fridge overnight. In the morning, just reheat and serve!

4. How can I incorporate more protein into my daycare child's breakfast/brunch?

Protein is essential for growing children, so try incorporating it into their breakfast/brunch. You can add protein powder to smoothies, make egg and cheese sandwiches, or serve yogurt with nuts and seeds. You can also make mini egg cups with veggies and cheese for a protein-packed breakfast option.

5. Are there any gluten-free or dairy-free options for breakfast/brunch?

Yes, there are plenty of gluten-free and dairy-free options for breakfast/brunch. You can make gluten-free pancakes or waffles using alternative flours like almond or coconut flour. For dairy-free options, you can make oatmeal with almond milk, avocado toast with dairy-free cream cheese, or tofu scramble with vegetables.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kreaser
  • ericadboone
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
yankfan24
  • erinyourpclady
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies