• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Everyone Doing After Classes

In summary, the evening plans for most people are dinner together on one night and a meet and greet on another.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
I've never been to conference before. What does everyone do each evening?
My director plans on seeing a play one night.

Bobby

We only really have one evening free - that's the night of Day 1. My cluster is going out to dinner together. The evening of Day 2 we all have our Executive Banquets. Day three we all head home.

Last year we hit the piano bar and I know there was a lot of talk about doing that this year but frankly with all the Paige stuff I just can't get in the piano bar spirit, ya know?

well one night is the exec banquet so there will be one night this year to go out and about.

For me I have no idea.... Don't know if my Dir. is planning anything?

My cluster and I will be going out to dinner together. I will be heading to the meet n greet either Wed or Thursday night (or maybe both!) to meet up with some folks from here. I think that each wave has a meet n greet scheduled...what wave are you in?

We're going for dinner on Wednesday night, but I might be able to sneek to the MnG on Wednesday later. Thursday I'll be at the MnG for sure. :)

My cluster is going to the piano bar on Thursday, Howling at the Moon, I think. I am going to the mng on Wed and hopefully maybe Thursday as well..

I am coming in Wednesday night for Wave 2. I honestly have no idea what I am doing. I want to try to come to the M & G on Wednesday, definitely Thursday. Are they both at 9 at the Java Lounge?

Yep. 9 PM Java Lounge Sheraton!

is there any mng at the hilton?
I don't know how to get to the sheraton from the hilton...and back ...by myself...I think my cluster girls ...none of them are on here...
I'd get there, and you guys wouldn't know who I was...!!!

Hilton to Sheraton--catch the #6 bus on Michigan Ave. Or just take a cab. :)

KellyTheChef said:
My cluster and I will be going out to dinner together. I will be heading to the meet n greet either Wed or Thursday night (or maybe both!) to meet up with some folks from here. I think that each wave has a meet n greet scheduled...what wave are you in?

I'm in wave 2. My flight doesn't get in to Ohare till 7:30. I'm staying at the Chicago Hilton. I'm going to try and get to the Sheraton Thursday for the meet and greet.

What is "What's Everyone Doing After Classes"?

"What's Everyone Doing After Classes" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef. It is an opportunity for consultants and customers to connect and engage with each other after classes.

How often does "What's Everyone Doing After Classes" occur?

The event occurs once a month, typically on the last Thursday of the month. However, the schedule may vary, so it is best to check the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date information.

Do I need to be a consultant to attend "What's Everyone Doing After Classes"?

No, anyone can attend the event. It is open to both consultants and customers, and we welcome everyone to join us for a fun and interactive experience!

What can I expect from "What's Everyone Doing After Classes"?

The event typically includes cooking demonstrations, recipe sharing, product highlights, and Q&A sessions with Pampered Chef experts. It is a great way to learn more about our products and get new recipe ideas.

How do I join "What's Everyone Doing After Classes"?

To join the event, simply register on the Pampered Chef website. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to the event. Just click on the link at the scheduled time to join the fun!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KimberleePowell
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimberleePowell
  • Chozengirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
Replies