• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing Up for Classes: Confused but Stoked!

In summary, to sign up for classes with Pampered Chef, you can go to their website and click on the "Classes" tab to browse and select a class. All registrations must be done online for efficiency. It is recommended to sign up 1-2 weeks in advance, and prices vary depending on the class and materials. Cancellations can be made up to 48 hours before the class start time for a full refund.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
OK, so I see everyone is signing up for classes,
do we do this on our own?
I am so confused it's not even funny!
I am so stoked though!
I found out I saved $70 for reg, my hotel is going to be $150 and I already got my plane ticket!
WOO HOO~I LOVE THIS!!!!!

Another:
Is it the sooner you register the better.
Like do the classes fill up and then you can't take what you want to?
Should I like register tonight?
I am freaking out now!!!!

Melissa, Log onto CC, and there is a "ad" to click to register. From what I've read on here, if you want an H/O tour, you should try to get that ASAP...but the classes have plenty of room, from what I've heard.
Good luck! Let us know what you signed up for!

<afterthought> - you may want to check into hotels too...from what I understand, they are filling up fast! I'm not trying to freak you out or anything...just letting you know!

Thanks Chris!
I actually already have flights booked and hotels covered
Just wondering about HO tours and registering for classes

It's easier to take classes you want within the time frame if you pick early.
This is the first time that I've been in 3rd wave, so it might be different because it's later on.

1. How do I sign up for classes?

To sign up for classes, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Classes" tab. From there, you can browse the available classes and select the one you would like to attend. You will then be prompted to enter your information and payment details to complete the registration process.

2. Can I sign up for classes in person?

Currently, all class registrations must be completed online through the Pampered Chef website. This ensures a smooth and efficient process for both our customers and consultants.

3. How far in advance do I need to sign up for a class?

We recommend signing up for classes at least 1-2 weeks in advance to secure your spot, as classes can fill up quickly. However, you may be able to find openings closer to the class date if there are any cancellations.

4. What is the cost of attending a class?

The cost of classes varies depending on the specific class and materials included. You can find the price listed on the class description page on our website. In some cases, there may also be additional fees for ingredients or supplies.

5. Can I cancel my class registration?

Yes, you can cancel your class registration up to 48 hours before the class start time. If you cancel within this time frame, you will receive a full refund. However, if you cancel less than 48 hours before the class, you may not be eligible for a refund. Please refer to our cancellation policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
vhadley
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Stephaniecafe