• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got a Postcard Mailer Today, But....

In summary, we are wondering when they will send us or have it on CC for us to try and decide what classes we want to take. I can't remember and I know to do it ASAP when it comes out.
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
wondering, when are they going to send us or have it on CC for us to try and decide what classes we want to take??? I can't remember and I know to do it ASAP when it comes out.

I know my director wanted me to take more recruiting themed ones last year.

We also had debates in our cluster about seeing the kitchen show live, what does everyone recommend for that??

Thanks,

Lisa

I'm guessing it will be online only--who knows when. That's a good question for the Solution Center.

I like seeing the kitchen show live -- but remember, you can see a kitchen show live any time. Call the people in the business you respect and ask to come to one of their shows! That being said HO always offers the best of all the conferences on cd after the fact -- so no matter what you do you will learn a lot and get totally pumped!

I want to take a bookings and recurrting one again this year... though I think I took a bookings one last year.. But I think I was way to overwhelmed that I had no clue what I was doing LOl!!

I thought the postcard was really cool looking:cool:

I can't wait to see what the workshops are this year!
I want to take a bookings one, a recruiting one, a team building/coaching one...and maybe a Cooking Show live..but probably another recruiting one instead.

I am all about a bookings one, a recruiting one, and am up in the air for the rest. I think I will pass on the Cooking Show Live! one this year, as I now feel comfortable enought with my upline to call them and go see one of their shows. I'm interested in seeing who they bring in for a special workship this year... Belinda was awesome last year!

Sounds like we're thinking alike, Alison. (Does that scare you? It should!http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/scared0011.gif)

I spoke with my director last night. She said she didn't remember getting a booklet with details about the workshops available last year. She's thinking everything was just online.

The class schedule goes online and then you will get a mailing with everything on it too. I do remember getting that last year but it was at least a week after I had registered on line.

I like to take classes in several different areas. I would like to go to a kitchen show live but always seem to find other classes to take me away from them.

Look over the descriptions of each class and take a variety of classes that cover topics that you feel weekest in or sound like they will give you the most new information.

That's probably why my director didn't remember getting anything.

raebates said:
Sounds like we're thinking alike, Alison. (Does that scare you? It should!http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/scared0011.gif)

Rae, it actually makes me smile to hear that we're thinking alike... you always have such great things to say, I take it as an honor (and maybe a little bit as I am just as crazy and fun-loving as you are!) :D

Related to I Got a Postcard Mailer Today, But....

1. Why did I receive a postcard mailer from Pampered Chef?

You received a postcard mailer from Pampered Chef because you have previously expressed interest in our products or may have attended a Pampered Chef party in the past. We also occasionally send postcard mailers to potential new customers to introduce them to our products and services.

2. What should I do if I didn't receive my postcard mailer?

If you did not receive your postcard mailer, please check your spam or junk folder as it may have been filtered there. If you still cannot find it, please contact our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you.

3. Can I use the offer on the postcard mailer online?

Yes, you can use the offer on the postcard mailer online. Simply enter the promo code provided on the postcard at checkout to redeem the offer.

4. How long is the offer on the postcard mailer valid for?

The offer on the postcard mailer is typically valid for a limited time, so we encourage you to take advantage of it as soon as possible. The expiration date will be clearly stated on the postcard.

5. Can I use multiple postcard mailer offers in one order?

No, only one postcard mailer offer can be applied per order. However, we often have other promotions and discounts available, so be sure to check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kerrisherwood
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedchef.em
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies