• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Causing Delays with the Individual Performance Tracker Updates?

In summary, The Individual Performance Tracker is a tool designed for Pampered Chef consultants to track and monitor their performance. It can be accessed through their consultant account and allows them to track metrics related to sales, parties, and team building efforts. It is recommended to use the tracker regularly and it is completely confidential.
prepchef
Gold Member
Does anyone know what is up with the IPT? Mine is not up to date and hasn't been all month?

It's been lagging by a few days. The person who probably runs the update each day is off or working in the warehouse! LOL!

No, sorry, mine has been working fine, might have to call HO!

No, IPT is behind. As Janet said, it has been all month. Someone else said they updated the program that updates the IPT and it seems the new one is slower.

It is behind on mine as well. It took a week to post my first 2 shows this month. I am waiting for my last one to update, but I just submitted it yesterday so it will take a few days.

The last show I submitted has shipped and the IPT isn't updated for that show yet!

The Incentives Calculator is currently being updated faster than the IPT. So you can check that - at least for personal sales.

Related to What's Causing Delays with the Individual Performance Tracker Updates?

What is the Individual Performance Tracker?

The Individual Performance Tracker is a tool that helps you track and monitor your performance as a Pampered Chef consultant. It is designed to help you set goals, track your progress, and identify areas for improvement.

How do I access the Individual Performance Tracker?

You can access the Individual Performance Tracker through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and click on the "My Business" tab, then select "Performance Tracker" from the drop-down menu.

What information can I track with the Individual Performance Tracker?

You can track a variety of metrics related to your sales, parties, and team building efforts. This includes your sales volume, party bookings, party attendance, and team member advancements. You can also set personal goals and track your progress towards achieving them.

How often should I use the Individual Performance Tracker?

We recommend using the Individual Performance Tracker on a regular basis, such as weekly or monthly. This will allow you to stay on top of your performance and make any necessary adjustments to reach your goals.

Is the Individual Performance Tracker confidential?

Yes, the Individual Performance Tracker is completely confidential and only accessible by you. It is a valuable tool for personal development and is not shared with anyone else within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
cmcchef
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views