• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Would I Do Without Cs?????

In summary, you printed your receipts from P3 and you found this website to help you. You also told your husband and daughter to buy their own computers and sleep is overrated.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to print my receipts from P3 since these were my first two shows with P3. So I just looked on here and there was the answer. It's too late to call anyone tonight and I promised my hosts I would send out their receipts first thing Monday since I was at conference when their orders shipped (shipping was FAST). This website is a lifesaver!

Plus, a gal in my cluster told me that you can email them to yourself (I saved them on my flash drive). I didn't know this and was glad I remembered that tip. I don't have my laptop hooked to my printer yet and cannot network to my PC since I need to get a wireless hub for my desktop. I'm happy that this came to me out of no where just about 10 minutes ago which is going to save me a lot of time and worrying since I can get the receipts done tonight!

Yeah, we sorta ROCK here, don't we??? :)

Kitchen Diva said:
Yeah, we sorta ROCK here, don't we??? :)

Um, YAH! I have to say that I probably would have quit my business with out CS! I was having issues with my recruiter to the point that I wasn't for sure what to do but since I had CS to turn to, I got a lot of my questions and thoughts out without having to go to my recruiter. It helped me in a very desperate time when I needed it. It's great to throw ideas around, hear all sorts of other ideas, answer questions and just generally be there for each other in our businesses as well as our personal lives!

What would I do without CS???

I'd get more sleep, and my husband and daughter would get more computer time :)

I am SO addicted!!! LOVE IT

Thanks to Greg!!!

cwinter474 said:
What would I do without CS???

I'd get more sleep, and my husband and daughter would get more computer time :)

I am SO addicted!!! LOVE IT

Thanks to Greg!!!

Tell DH to buy his own computer and tell DD that life just ain't fair sometimes!:rolleyes: And sleep is sooo overrated!

katie0128 said:
Tell DH to buy his own computer and tell DD that life just ain't fair sometimes!:rolleyes: And sleep is sooo overrated!

You are funny!

1. What is "What Would I Do Without Cs?"

"What Would I Do Without Cs?" is a popular slogan used by Pampered Chef to promote the company's products and services. It highlights the convenience and necessity of using Pampered Chef's high-quality kitchen tools and products in daily cooking and meal preparation.

2. How can Pampered Chef's products help me in the kitchen?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools and products designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more efficient. From versatile cookware and bakeware to innovative kitchen gadgets, Pampered Chef's products can help you save time and effort in the kitchen.

3. Are Pampered Chef's products only for professional chefs?

No, Pampered Chef's products are designed for anyone who loves to cook and wants to make their cooking experience more enjoyable and efficient. Whether you're a professional chef or a home cook, Pampered Chef's products can help you achieve delicious and professional-quality meals at home.

4. How do I purchase Pampered Chef's products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef's products directly from a Pampered Chef consultant or through the company's website. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to receive free and discounted products as a hostess.

5. Can I return or exchange Pampered Chef's products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all of its products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missmindym
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • PCMelissa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • babywings76