• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Find Contact in P3 by Address?

In summary, the receipt is from March and the town it was shipped to is not one that belongs to the hosts that the recipient had that month. The receipt says the package was shipped First Class, but the recipient thinks it was a parcel because it was not an envelope. The recipient cannot for the life of her recall the situation. However, through the contact report, the recipient was able to find out that the expense was for someone she met at a show and that she never returned calls or emails. The recipient lost contact with the person and is sad about it.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm going through receipts and I'm embarrassed to admit that I have a receipt from March that I can't figure out what it's regarding. It's my receipt from the post office. Going by the date, I can't figure out whose show it was from, because the town it was shipped to isn't one that belongs to the hosts I had that month. Is there a way of searching through P3 by town, so I can see who I know from the town that is listed on my receipt? It's throwing me off because it's a parcel instead of just a First Class large envelope. I cannot for the life of me recall this situation. It didn't cost a fortune, so it's no big deal if I can't figure it out. It's just driving me crazy that I shipped something and I can't remember what it was. :D

Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but I was able to go to "Reports-> Shows-> Host List". Then you can narrow it down by the month, and in the Display Options, check the "Address" box. When the report comes up, you can search for the zip or city or something that you have from the receipt.But you should still be able to count it as business expense on your taxes, even if it isn't associated with a show. I never am that organized with my receipts!!

I keep thinking that I need a better system. Right now I just save all receipts in a file. Then I compare them w/ my Visa statement. But sometimes there's things on my cc statement that I can't find receipts for. So it's a hassle and it drives me crazy. :DThe dates on a CC statement aren't always accurate, either. So my receipts from the post office say one thing and the cc says something else (because of the post date and the transaction date).But this mystery expense is baffling me. I just can't think who I know from that town.

Aha! I did the contact report and just scrolled through, glancing at the address. Now I remember. It was someone I met at a show who wanted info on the business. But then she never returned my calls, or e-mails. Eventually she moved. So I lost contact w/ her. How sad is that, that I forgot her name!

You can also export your contacts to Excel, then sort by that column and scroll down alphabetically -or- highlight the town column, do ctrl+F (which will pop up the "find" command) type in the town name and search the document for it that way.

1. How do I search for a contact in P3 by their address?

To search for a contact in P3 by their address, go to the "Contacts" tab and click on the "Advanced Search" button. Then, enter the address information in the designated fields and click "Search."

2. Can I search for a contact using only a partial address?

Yes, you can search for a contact using only a partial address. Simply enter the information you have in the address fields and leave the rest blank. P3 will show you a list of contacts that match the partial address you entered.

3. How do I view the contact's address once I have found them?

Once you have found the contact you are looking for, click on their name to open their contact profile. Their address will be displayed on the right side of the screen under the "Contact Info" section.

4. Is it possible to search for multiple contacts at once using their addresses?

Yes, you can search for multiple contacts at once using their addresses. In the "Advanced Search" section, click on the "Add Criteria" button and select "Address" from the drop-down menu. You can then enter the addresses of the contacts you want to find and click "Search."

5. What should I do if I can't find a contact by their address in P3?

If you are having trouble finding a contact by their address in P3, make sure that you have entered the correct information. You can also try using different variations of the address or searching for other information related to the contact, such as their name or phone number. If you still can't find the contact, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • PamperedK