• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can P3 be used on multiple computers?

In summary, you can have P3 on more than one computer. You have to save it to a disk and put it on your other computer.
missmindym
So, if I were to run P3 on my desktop as well as my laptop, would I be able to sync them somehow? I love my laptop, and I love being able to take it to shows, but I don't use it as much at home, since my desktop is the one hooked up to my printer, and I'm not good enough to figure out how to network my laptop to work with my printer wirelessly, if that is even possible. I have all my computers at home set up on the same internet, but that took me a while one day, lol.

So, does anyone know if I can use P3 on more than one computer or is that a question for tech support?

I took the class at conference. You can have P3 on more than one computer. You have to save it to a disk and put it on your other computer. It will only show on one computer as being submitted so I would choose which one I would send them from. I think it would be pretty simple but I work on my computers all the time and am more of a self taught. I hope this info helps.

I do this right now w/PP so I figure it would work fine w/P3

i use P3 on my laptop at shows when I get home I reenter the orders (I do it from order forms and then check amount on laptop yes I'm VERY OCD!!)Too stubborn to learn to use the flash drive or whatever my son says (& bought for me) to use.
I just know laptop is for orders at show and desktop is orders after and all submitted info is on desktop

You create a "backup" of your files and then use "restore" to put the backup on your computers. That puts your info in just as it is in P3. Just make sure you have them both current so something does not get messed up. I did this for a little while until I completely switched and gave my desktop to my parents.

Teresa Lynn said:
i use P3 on my laptop at shows when I get home I reenter the orders (I do it from order forms and then check amount on laptop yes I'm VERY OCD!!)Too stubborn to learn to use the flash drive or whatever my son says (& bought for me) to use.
I just know laptop is for orders at show and desktop is orders after and all submitted info is on desktop

You so need to learn the flash drive it is SIMPLE and would save you A LOT of time!! U just put the flash drive in the USB port and backup to it. Takes a minute and then put it in the USB in the other computer and restore from it in about the same amount of time. It is great, I love my flash drive! I have a 4GB one that has P3 and all my pics backed up on it.

I'm in the same boat, here.

What I do is back up the file on the computer I'm using, then restore it to the other machine. Say I'm on my desktop machine - I'll back it up (to a memory stick or to a drive on the home network). Then I'll go to the laptop, and restore the backup on that machine (from the memory stick). When I'm done on the laptop, I'll backup the file again, and then restore it to the desktop. This way, both machines have the same info :)

I do the restore/backup to a USB stick, also. I just make sure both PCs have the same updates before I change anything.

Good question, I currently plug my laptop into the printer to print my reciepts, but I would like to have my info on both computers. Sometimes when I am in the office upstairs or DH or DS is using the laptop it would be helpful.
I am confused by what to do still though, sorry :(

This is a great thread. I didn't know we could do this and run into the same problem. I take laptop to shows but when I get home sometimes the kids want the laptop and I need to finish up inputting information etc. Good to know I do have a flashdrive already need to try it out.

Thank you all so much for your help!! I knew I couldn't be the only one wanting to do this, lol. I do have a flash drive and I also have a notebook drive to back things up to, so I will have to try it out when I get home. I do love love love my laptop, but I just think it would be so much easier to be able to use both, since I am so dependent on my desktop so much of the time.

I also do this. I take my laptop to shows, back-up on a memory stick, restore on my desktop...Well, I should say I used to do this. At the moment I just use my laptop because I have payroll information on my desktop and it can't be connected to the internet because of identity theft. But, I am going to buy another desktop for everyday use...so my kids can get online and leave my laptop alone. Then I will go back to having P3 on 2 computers.

What is P3?

P3 is a software program developed by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to manage their businesses, including orders, parties, and customer information.

Can P3 be installed on more than one computer?

Yes, P3 can be installed on multiple computers as long as each computer has its own unique consultant login and password.

How do I install P3 on a second computer?

To install P3 on a second computer, you will need to log in to your consultant account on that computer and download the software. You will then need to enter your consultant login and password to complete the installation process.

Can I access my P3 account from any computer?

Yes, you can access your P3 account from any computer as long as you have your consultant login and password. However, it is recommended to only access your account from a secure and trusted computer to protect your personal information.

How do I sync data between multiple computers with P3?

P3 automatically syncs data between multiple computers when the program is opened and closed. This ensures that all data is up to date and consistent across all devices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jillmami
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
angel7581
  • lindseystar