• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Will Happen to the Warranty?

In summary, the Pampered Chef warranty will not be void if non-Pampered Chef products are used with their items, but any damage caused by non-Pampered Chef products will not be covered. The length of the warranty varies depending on the product, typically lasting one year. The warranty is transferable but the new owner must have proof of purchase and the original warranty information. The warranty covers defects in materials or workmanship and Pampered Chef will repair or replace the item at no cost. Product registration is not necessary, but keeping proof of purchase is recommended for easy warranty access.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I had someone that ordered the Gen II cookware. With that being discontinued, what happens with their warranty. What if it breaks in 2 years?
Leslie

The HO keeps stock on hand to honor the warranty. If they don't have stock, I'm sure they'll more than make good on it.

Thanks I will let her know.

Related to What Will Happen to the Warranty?

What Will Happen to the Warranty?

1. Will the warranty be void if I use non-Pampered Chef products with my Pampered Chef item?

No, the warranty will not be void if you use non-Pampered Chef products with your Pampered Chef item. However, any damage caused by non-Pampered Chef products will not be covered under the warranty.

2. How long does the warranty last for Pampered Chef products?

The warranty for Pampered Chef products varies depending on the item. Most products have a one-year warranty, but some may have longer or shorter warranties. Please refer to the specific product's warranty information for more details.

3. Can I transfer the warranty to someone else if I give the product as a gift or sell it?

Yes, the warranty is transferable. However, the new owner must have proof of purchase and the original warranty information to receive warranty coverage.

4. What does the warranty cover for Pampered Chef products?

The warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship. If your product is found to have a defect, Pampered Chef will repair or replace the item at no cost to you.

5. Do I need to register my product for the warranty to be valid?

No, you do not need to register your product for the warranty to be valid. Your proof of purchase, such as a receipt or order confirmation, serves as your warranty. However, we do recommend keeping your order information in a safe place for easy access in case you need to use the warranty.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • ChefMichele1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefMichele1
  • flemings99