• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the warranty for old products like a Generation II skillet?

In summary, the warranty on old products from Pampered Chef varies depending on the product. Most products come with a limited lifetime warranty, but some may have a shorter warranty period. There is no need to register for the warranty, as long as you have proof of purchase. Normal wear and tear, misuse, and accidental damage are not covered under the warranty. To make a warranty claim, you can contact customer service with proof of purchase and a detailed description of the issue. The warranty does not offer a refund option, but customer service can assist with potential solutions such as an exchange or store credit.
ChefMichele1
I had a customer just email me about a Generation II skillet from like 9 years ago. This was prior to my selling time. Does anyone know what the warranty is/was? Thanks in advance:)

generation 2 was guaranteed for 2 years

So, she's outta luck then. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly:) Love this site:balloon:

What is the warranty on old products?

The warranty on old products varies depending on the specific product. Most Pampered Chef products come with a limited lifetime warranty, which means they are covered for any defects in materials or craftsmanship for the lifetime of the product. However, some products may have a shorter warranty period, so it is best to check the warranty information for each individual product.

Do I need to register my product for the warranty?

No, there is no need to register your product for the warranty. As long as you have proof of purchase, such as a receipt or order confirmation, your product will be covered under the warranty.

What is not covered under the warranty?

The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, misuse, or accidental damage to the product. It also does not cover products that have been used for commercial purposes or products that have been altered or repaired by someone other than Pampered Chef.

How do I make a warranty claim?

If you believe your product is covered under the warranty, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service team to initiate a warranty claim. You will need to provide proof of purchase and a detailed description of the issue with the product.

Can I return a product for a refund instead of making a warranty claim?

No, the warranty does not offer a refund option. However, if you are not satisfied with your product for any reason, you can contact customer service to discuss potential solutions, such as an exchange or store credit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• {*mandy*}
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • chefmelody