• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Print From Here Before We Go

In summary, it is recommended to print out a copy of your travel itinerary, including flight details, hotel reservations, and any planned activities or tours before heading out on your trip. It is also a good idea to print out a map of your destination and important contact information for your accommodations or emergency contacts. While printing a boarding pass is not always necessary due to electronic options, it is still possible to print from the airline's website or at a check-in kiosk at the airport. Other useful documents to print include copies of your passport, travel insurance documents, and necessary visas or entry documents. For driving trips, printing directions or a map can be helpful in case of technical difficulties or poor reception. As for printing in color or black and white
momoftwins
Since this page for conference is getting really big and has many pages - what exactly is it we need to print from here to take with us to conference????????

I was thinking I remember reading - a walk list, conference goals, etc.

Thanks in advance!

There is a check list from CC I printed mine out and have checked off the necc. items! I think others have posted a list too on here!

Workshop listings - so you can see who's in yours
Walk list for your wave
phone numbers (if exchanged) for your wave
info on meet-up

Ann--does Katie have the phone numbers for our wave?

Yes- Katie was collecting Wave 1 numbers. She was going to have a list today, so people who leave tomorrow will have it.

Related to What to Print From Here Before We Go

What should I print before we go?

Before heading out on your next trip, make sure to print out a few essential items. First, print out a copy of your travel itinerary including flight details, hotel reservations, and any activities or tours you have planned. It's also a good idea to print out a map of your destination and any important contact information for your accommodations or emergency contacts.

Do I need to print my boarding pass?

Most airlines now offer electronic boarding passes that can be accessed on your phone, so printing your boarding pass is not always necessary. However, if you prefer a paper copy, you can print it from the airline's website or at a check-in kiosk at the airport.

What other documents should I print?

In addition to your travel itinerary, there are a few other documents that may be useful to print before your trip. These include copies of your passport, travel insurance documents, and any necessary visas or entry documents for your destination.

Can I print out directions?

If you will be driving to your destination, printing out directions or a map is always a good idea. You can use a GPS or map app on your phone, but having a physical copy can be helpful in case of technical difficulties or areas with poor reception.

Should I print out my travel documents in color or black and white?

This ultimately depends on your personal preference and budget. Color printing can make important information stand out, but it may also use more ink and be more expensive. If you are printing a lot of documents, you may want to stick with black and white to save money.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
bethsbiz
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • PamperedChefFlo
  • General Chat